Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Russian foid hits Russian dude on a reality tv show, Russian dude serves justice by smacking her harder

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
You feminists and Cucktears users want equality, you can't have your cake and eat it. It's not a one way street. :feelskek::feelskek:

I enjoy watching women getting punched

Equal rights, equal lefts.

They don't want equality, they want sadistic femoids to never be punished.

kek.
I guess he didn't miss eh...

1:22 is the most huge and idiot lie to say

Why I should try to protect a women I don't know and risk my intergrity and get hit back + loosing the chance to have a car I would never be able to pay in my life ?

if two people are in a fight, it's not my problem why I should help the weak if I don't know him and the story behind?

Last edited:
That guy totally took his hand off the car... He puts it back on the car but I think people noticed. Would get disqualified for that.

I remember watching this months ago:feelskek: he should have wrapped his legs around her and snapped her neck

Lol, that whore is calling him weak, he is not weak, he is a hERo.

Lol flirting with chad and gets hit and wet

Bet she fucks him later

I want to get punched. Jealous ngl

That guy totally took his hand off the car... He puts it back on the car but I think people noticed. Would get disqualified for that.

he was allowed to continue

wOw WoW wOw "he seems dangerous" damnnnn that\s crazzzzyyyyyyy

I know this forum is criticized as an echo chamber, but I just wanted to echo what everyone else is saying -aying aying aying

I hate that women want/get the privileges of being a man, but not the responsibilities. It's a double standard, it's insufferable, and it's an open secret.

How often are we told to "man up"? Fuck it. Women have made enemies of the men they are too good to date. Time to pay the price.

Memory of smacking a foid is much better than a car

1:22 is the most huge and idiot lie to say

Why I should try to protect a women I don't know and risk my intergrity and get hit back + loosing the chance to have a car I would never be able to pay in my life ?

if two people are in a fight, it's not my problem why I should help the weak if I don't know him and the story behind?
Nobody is ENTITLED to anything, if Incels aren't ENTITLED to sex, surely femoids aren't ENTITLED to men protecting them??

Got what she deserved tbh ngl

I know this forum is criticized as an echo chamber, but I just wanted to echo what everyone else is saying -aying aying aying

I hate that women want/get the privileges of being a man, but not the responsibilities. It's a double standard, it's insufferable, and it's an open secret.

How often are we told to "man up"? Fuck it. Women have made enemies of the men they are too good to date. Time to pay the price.
Well put. There is absolutely nothing wrong with confirming the double standard is bullshit. That's why I come here, to be reminded everyday that others are well aware of the truth. Thanks.

the punch on her face made me laugh

that was fucking awesome

Ew, why do you have to link to The Young Cucks?
I like how she bitches about other people not immediately rushing to her aid, because apparently she's entitled to protection, but we're never entitled to anything like sex at all. Fuck roasties and fuck society.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back