Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Russian foid commits suicide by train

• Thread starter Deleted member 40612
  • Start date
Deleted member 40612

Deleted member 40612

Марие, Дево Чистая, Пресвятая Богородице
-
y3x20uam8qk81.jpg
n2qp2xem8qk81.jpg
gt2nrgim8qk81.jpg

Looks like her life got a little off track

i guess you could say she died as she lived.... getting a train run on her :feelskek:
All foids deserve this train and not Tyrone's train

That's pretty brutal

Ok GrAY ass nig

Pretty clean cut kinda surprised tbh. If it was an incel though the train would have disfigured his entire body. No Disney princess death for us

I'd take the head home (in minecraft)

I'm expecting a surge in this with the sanctions and especially only fans

Pretty clean cut kinda surprised tbh. If it was an incel though the train would have disfigured his entire body. No Disney princess death for us
This is why if you want to go by train this is the smartest way to do it. Severing in half is pure pain

I would love to fuck her dead body look at this hot ass!

She's frying in hell with Satan's pitchfork up her ass.

Pretty clean cut kinda surprised tbh.

My thoughts exactly. I would say it's fake but who knows, it's not the kind of shit we see everyday after all.

Also if you really want to use a train to kill yourself, what she did is probably the least painful way to do it. So kudos to her I guess.

Last edited:
that's not the first time someone ran a train on her

Wish a bear passed by and munched on her body for extra lulz.

Her severed head is pretty.

She could have been my girlfriend, instead. Pity, what a shame. :feelsjuice:

Super old pics

E7edbc12 ed12 4c9d a9a0 65e2c2b471cf

Attachments

• f1c9b260-5eb8-4b8b-b6bd-9b5025dfabcf.gif
    f1c9b260-5eb8-4b8b-b6bd-9b5025dfabcf.gif
    8.3 MB · Views: 291
She was pretty, just put into perspective how fragile human beings are. No matter incel or chad at the end of the day some train is gonna come and murder you

Is that real? I'm surprised there isn't more blood, and also that her body didn't get dragged.

Either way, i don't get why foids kill themselves. I assume this chick was getting laid because she's pretty and female. I guess maybe some of them are stuck in bad family situations with domestic violence or rape and there's no way out, but other than that a young woman with no major disabilities or illnesses can never be lonely and if she has money problems she can turn to stripping or simping or prostitution in the worst case.

I get that that's far from ideal and i don't mean to say that there are no reasons for women to an hero. I just don't get it because literally every problem in my life would evaporate if i was a woman. I'd never feel lonely because in the worst case i could just grab some betas and get them to obsess over me even though they know I'm never going to fuck then.:panties:

She’s got bigger balls than most of us

She tried to blowjob the train.

Notice how she has headphones on so she can ignore people

If she would have tried dating an incel she would have been adored.

Oh well :feelsjuice: