Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Russian femoid is being a mud shark (again)

ROAoverlord

ROAoverlord

Banned
-

Just look at this. So basically, russian cum dupster is white knighting for her nigger friend. Lmao.
Can you imagine a russian cum dumpster defending an average looking russian male so zealously? I can't.
And we all know how they celebrated their small victory :feelsclown:

Just look at this. So basically, russian cum dupster is white knighting for her nigger friend. Lmao.
Can you imagine a russian cum dumpster defending an average looking russian male so zealously? I can't.

white foids are disgusting race traitors, nothing new

LifeFuel for Niggercels, I thought that it was impossible for us to go Slavmaxxing but here is a Nigger (Angolan?) Slavmaxxing in Russia.

Aggressive toilets are hot because they have high testosterone which means high libido. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Where's the problem? :feelsaww:

hopefully they both get knifed by russian skinheads and thrown into a frozen lake

Back in Nazi Germany they forced foids who dated Jews to wear signs saying, "I'm a pig, I date jews"

We should do the same today, forcing mudshark foids to wear a sign saying, "I'm a pig, I date niggers".

Do you think she would fight for someone with a small dick?

LifeFuel for Niggercels, I thought that it was impossible for us to go Slavmaxxing but here is a Nigger (Angolan?) Slavmaxxing in Russia.

Aggressive toilets are hot because they have high testosterone which means high libido. :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Fuck niggers
i hope they rot and go extinct inside a gorrillas asshole in central africa:ahegao:

I'm not too surprised by the fact she ended up being a bigger girl

Good question. No, she would protect a white male like that.

Back in Nazi Germany they forced foids who dated Jews to wear signs saying, "I'm a pig, I date jews"

We should do the same today, forcing mudshark foids to wear a sign saying, "I'm a pig, I date niggers".
jfl, based. Mudsharks are fucking filthy degenerates not just for being race traitors but for their behaviour, they always act as loud mouthed and ignorant as the race their attracted to.

Russians will have to get used to non-white immigrants since it seems like they won't be getting much traffic from white nations any time soon

BBC theory takes no hostages

What the hell they are talking about man?

Average Ethiopian and Russian interracial admiration video

Russians will have to get used to non-white immigrants since it seems like they won't be getting much traffic from white nations any time soon
:smonk:Maybe I should ascend in Mother Russia

What the hell they are talking about man?
>muhh what do you want from him?
>muhh, they live in Russia too
And other dogshit, which was said to protect her rights to get Blacked.
Russians will have to get used to non-white immigrants
Nothing new, sadly. There are millions of immigrants from Tajikistan and Uzbekistan and other cockroach's shitholes :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Nothing new, sadly. There are millions of immigrants from Tajikistan and Uzbekistan and other cockroach's shitholes :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
Those shitskin will go back to their own homeland after wage slaving.
None of them want to live longer in the winter wasteland
Your country literally Nigeria of europe but with higher salary for those shitskin

None of them want to live longer in the winter wasteland
According to russian authorities, there were 735,385 foreigners received russian citizenship.
Of course, those numbers are not impressive in comparison with immigration's ratio in the US.
Your country literally Nigeria of europe
Sadly, this is true. But that huge degenerate country is still better than the majority of post soviet countries, in my opinion.

According to russian authorities, there were 735,385 foreigners received russian citizenship.
Of course, those numbers are not impressive in comparison with immigration's ratio in the US.
Atleast compared to sandnigger muslim rapefugees those shitskin do some real work and not living on some welfare.

Russia must be easy

Where is the news about it?
Russian medie is silent about all that stuff.
6 years ago muslim female cut off the girl's head in the name, and this incident received MINIMAL coverage on TV. The largest federal channels were simply silent.
Head

Same shit happens with rapes/murders. They are simply not shown on the russian tv.

Russian medie is silent about all that stuff.
6 years ago muslim female cut off the girl's head in the name, and this incident received MINIMAL coverage on TV. The largest federal channels were simply silent.
View attachment 651191
Same shit happens with rapes/murders. They are simply not shown on the russian tv.
Good luck being over run by Savege Chechen