Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Russian feminist could face jail for making and distributing pictures of fat and hairy women

Should've tagged [LifeFuel], friend.

She also facing charges of promoting faggotry. Good to know russia isnt cucked like most of the world.

She also facing charges of promoting faggotry. Good to know russia isnt cucked like most of the world.
Did you read about Poland? They have caused a little bit of an uproar in feminist circles for threatening (and actually working towards) stamping out faggotry, feminism, and the transsexual.

You see how Russia is avoiding this propaganda? They know it's just western propaganda that has nothing to do with females rights.

>Inceldom Discussion

Did you read about Poland? They have caused a little bit of an uproar in feminist circles for threatening (and actually working towards) stamping out faggotry, feminism, and the transsexual.
I didn't actually. I will look into that situation. I hope they don't back down to those screeching harpies and continue trying to erase degeneracy.

I didn't actually. I will look into that situation. I hope they don't back down to those screeching harpies and continue trying to erase degeneracy.
From what I read, they did not. Hopefully this goes on.

Those are some ugly drawings.
And that's one ugly foid.

But her looks will double and she would be a qt 3.14 if she lost weight.

I know where I'm moving when the West collapses.

Fucking hell just don't eat a shitload daily and shave or wax once a while holy shit.

Poland is based.
zboczency_zakazpedalowania.jpg

I wonder how many normies in the west are against lgbtism but are too afraid to say so. I know a lot of western conservatives pretend to be for lgbt policies to spite conservative ethnics but it seems really silly

You see how Russia is avoiding this propaganda? They know it's just western propaganda that has nothing to do with females rights.

Its their own propaganda, thats why they know how to handle it.

Funny, westerners might need to escape to russia if the west goes communist. :feelskek:

Its their own propaganda, thats why they know how to handle it.

Funny, westerners might need to escape to russia if the west goes communist. :feelskek:

How is their propaganda when all the medias are for it? Even the british media openly admitted they are pro feminism not to mention canada too. That's not Russian propaganda.

How is their propaganda when all the medias are for it? Even the british media openly admitted they are pro feminism not to mention canada too. That's not Russian propaganda.

Thats the genius of it. Not a single ruble spent abroad, you plant the seed, and leave it to grow. They do it themselves.
He explains it in the video, by the way.

Thats the genius of it. Not a single ruble spent abroad, you plant the seed, and leave it to grow. They do it themselves.
He explains it in the video, by the way.
Good points.

Hope she gets jailed, a tiny bit of based justice in this world sure won't hurt.