Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Russian fascist group: just rape Ukrainian foids

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Ukrainian foids deserve it tbh. They send their husbands to die, meanwhile many of them flee to be tinder sluts for Nordic chads and others

Milchakov became an influential figure among the neo-fascist youth in Russia. He is also one of the few who were not affected by arrests upon his return to Russia. According to Milchakov himself, his group does not even try to get into politics, no matter how insulting it is for decisions from above.[64]

In post on their Telegram channel on how to “solve the Ukrainian question,” they propose forcing Ukrainian women to serve as wives of Russian soldiers without any civil or human rights. In particular, they call for soldiers to be “given 2-3 girls each” aged 10 or below as sexual slaves “to solve the demographic question in Russia.” Further, they claim that "rape is not a crime" and "Ukrainian women dream about being raped by Russian soldiers".

Disclaimer: I do not support using underaged girls, but forcing foids to date men to increase birth rate is based and necessary.

Last edited:
jfl the few of them that are still left. didn't america pay for them to go on vacation in the most glamorous european capitals

that sex slave cope is never going to happen however, modern russia is concerned about PR

wars used to make sense before soy war crime laws.

there was incentives for the soldiers.

why the fuck do soldiers, serve today? for some lame paycheck

And that’s where i stopped reading
Yeah it's pedo shit, right on par with certain religion (I'll get my head chopped off for this).

But then Russians have lot of them anyway.