Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Russian election interference

O

Oli Bomsa

Banned
-
This is to clarify for anyone who misunderstood the 2016 Russian scandals

I'll be happy for those who understand this message

IMG 3912

Fake news by gay Jews.

All of it.

I couldn’t contain my laughter at “every national news outlet in America is owned by Russians” :lul::lul:

Anyone with a functioning brain knows (((they))) control all the media.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

You didn't get the message, and talk about having a "functioning brain" rofl

Clearly the message was about (((people))), hence I said I will appreciate those who get the reference to Jews lol. I thought it was obvious, especially when it said RUSSAPHOBIA lol

Cmon man that should've given the answer away xS it's Israel

Last edited:
low iq. the cucks who created this fake news are on camera saying its nothing.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

You didn't get the message, and talk about having a "functioning brain" rofl

Clearly the message was about (((people))), hence I said I will appreciate those who get the reference to Jews lol. I thought it was obvious
I’m retarded. I’ll be the first to admit that..lol.