Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Russian cult worships female character from 80s Disney cartoon

• Thread starter Deleted member 17724
  • Start date
Deleted member 17724

Deleted member 17724

Banned
-
https://unitedsquid.com/why-are-russian-cult-followers-worshipping-gadget-hackwrench/

Gadget-Hackwrench-Rescue-Rangers-Religion-Cult-Snow-1.jpg
Gadget-Hackwrench-Rescue-Rangers-Religion-Cult-Bowing-2.jpg

gadget-hackwrench-cult-religion-followers-1.jpeg

Sometimes some crimes go slipping through the cracks, but bizarre religious movements never do. Like the one in Russia based on the classic Chip ‘n Dale Rescue Rangers cartoon. More specifically, it’s a religion for Gadget Hackwrench – the mechanically handy mouse who invents most of the tools used by the crime-busting chipmunks.

So why do they do it? Well, it’s a long story, but an interesting one. For starters, their following began as a fan group like any other in the Russian city of Nizhny Novgorod. However, some members of the fandom didn’t think the group went far enough. They didn’t just want to appreciate Gadget Hackwrench as a character, they wanted to communicate with her directly. To shake her anthropomorphic hand and see her mousy inventions firsthand.

And they have read The Secret because they decided the only way to make that fantasy a reality would be to drop everything and devote their lives to earnestly worshipping Gadget Hackwrench until she manifests herself in our reality. Basically, their thought process is that if enough people wish for some hard enough and long enough, eventually it will become true. Some of them even believe Gadget has already visited other dimensions to bless fans from parallel universes for their faith.

Not only that, but there are no less than three denominations of Gadgetology which are not mutually exclusive: Traditional Gadgetology, Progressive Gadgetology, and Apocalyptic Gadgetology .

Thus far, the cult of Gadgetology has produced everything from hymns, to religious texts, to a series of sermons which are exclusively available to different tiers of the following. The higher your tier, the higher clearance you have to access additional insight and knowledge into the mysterious but always loving wats Gadget Hackwrench.
Waifuism has become reality.

Damn not even a cute anime waifu but a fucking rat.
It's over for slavcels.

Theotokos was the original waifu. A cosmic trad virgin who loves you and that you can talk to.

We need holograms and sexbots now.

I see a distinctly lack of testosterone in those people. Soy, not even once.

Many men! Many many many men!.

dafaq man :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
let them cope tbh

I remember hearing about this a few years ago

Its over for my commradcels.

Still better than 3d whores

These simps will swoop down to their lowest level to get laid

No way that’s the 80s

A RAT ON THE TABLE!

SHOOT IT!

One of them is getting laid, did you not see the female ?

Stalin should send them to gulag
full

CartoonMouseWorshipmaxxing seems legit

I wish I could cope like that

Sounds like cuckness to me