Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russian Christians have the Wokest Take on Feminism

What is the OG vid? Not the Sargon reaction, but the vid he is reacting to.

LMAO at uniroincally posting a sargon video. the guy is a literal cuck raising and paying for another man's baby while his wife is unemplyed and makes nothing

LMAO at uniroincally posting a sargon video. the guy is a literal cuck raising and paying for another man's baby while his wife is unemplyed and makes nothing

Seriously? Wow I like him much less now.

Seriously? Wow I like him much less now.
yup he met his wife while she was pregnant with another man's child. He married her and now responsible for that child. His wife also doesn't have a job. He's a 5'6 fat manlet beta bux. I can't believe how cringy I was that I liked him in like 2015

No true red pilled man would do that

Sargon of Akcuck will never learn.

Also OP jfl at using normie terms like "woke"

Gross, yeah that is seriously fucked, he is a total hypocrite. Sargon of Acuck alright.

I never did like him. Fucking lol at making anti-feminist videos and then doing that.

yup he met his wife while she was pregnant with another man's child. He married her and now responsible for that child. His wife also doesn't have a job. He's a 5'6 fat manlet beta bux. I can't believe how cringy I was that I liked him in like 2015

No true red pilled man would do that
Fuuuuck that. I'll date a foid with kids, but won't support them. That's what daddy's for.

Russian Cucktians.

always too good to be true

Where do you have that information from?