Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Russian army - ER army

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Russia is accused by the west to be a "terrorist state" which strikes civilians, I won't comment on whether that is true or not, but let's imagine they're true

A lot of soldiers are sexually frustrated rices from the cave provinces

And according to western media they rape and kidnap foids.

and that they strike cities whether they get a drone attack, not giving a fuck about what westoids think.

Imagine if you are Putin and have control of the Russian army, now that would be fun.

Chads and stacies partying? Send some missiles their way and order your soldiers to gather the survivors and do whatever they please

Prominent feminist? Just throw her out the window

Westoids threatening you? Just make more nukes and be prepared to kamikaze the planet

Now that would be based

44885   SoyBooru

B0th Russia and Ukraine are j00ish stooges, that will wage wars, r@p3 and kill for their j00ish banker masters.

The US is the same, mercerny army for Isr3@l1 shekels.

B0th Russia and Ukraine are j00ish stooges, that will wage wars, r@p3 and kill for their j00ish banker masters.

The US is the same, mercerny army for Isr3@l1 shekels.
I agree, but you gotta admit Russian army way of conducting warfare is based (if western media is true)

I agree, but you gotta admit Russian army way of conducting warfare is based (if western media is true)
Not based, stupid. Just throw man to the battle lololol.