Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Russiabros, what's happening?

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
The russians are not here, They were sent to ukraine and died! :feelskek:

seems to me like ukr is trying to counter-attack because they're scared of loosing funding if no results happen

Russia has the higheest jew and muslim population on earth, So its basically, Jews vs jews vs nazis vs jews vs nazis, Because both sides have nazis and jews

I got money riding on this going in favor of the Russian govt.

Don't let me down, Spetznaz.

wagner leader is a jew btw

seems to me like ukr is trying to counter-attack because they're scared of loosing funding if no results happen
Russia is about to lose everything no matter who wins in the coming civil war.

So is most of the Russian leadership.
exactly, it's a jewish war and neo-nazis are falling for it by joining ukraine, the neo-nazi problem was troubling the jews for a long period of time and they will get rid of most of them by the end of this -very long- war.

exactly, it's a jewish war and neo-nazis are falling for it by joining ukraine, the neo-nazi problem was troubling the jews for a long period of time and they will get rid of most of them by the end of this -very long- war.
Neo-Nazi groups are filled with glowies, they don't pose any real threat to the status quo.

Wagner leader probably realized Putin wanted to strike two birds with one stone by sending him and his people to die like dogs in Ukraine :feelshaha:

Wagner leader probably realized Putin wanted to strike two birds with one stone by sending him and his people to die like dogs in Ukraine :feelshaha:
They're mercenaries fighting on the front lines. They're expendable, by definition. Prigozhin was not under any delusion otherwise. Or maybe he was, I don't know. KEK

>Just when you are a Slav
>in the middle of a war killing other Slavs
>and having them kill you,
>other Slavs that at are closer kin to you are at war with you now

>because your nigger Slavs in the high command were bombing them from behind.
>So now those Slavs are back in your hometown fucking your ugly Slav gf/stealing your moldy imported Hentai books

What a Time to Be a Slav, mang.

Russian Spinning GIF by tvgry

Last edited: