Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Russia would be my favorite country

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
If it started launching the nukes or made a titan virus. Come on Putin.

Rejected, sorry, we dont want to die, same goes to almost everybody on this planet

Rejected, sorry, we dont want to die, same goes to almost everybody on this planet
Too bad. You will all have the bear the consequences for the eternal sin you and your species have caused. You will die or you will fly. Either way I will win.

We can do nothing, and you know that
I know that I can plan the apocalypse I see fit. You don't know PATHS. It's all about all of you coming to terms with your disgraceful actions. Follow my orders and you might be fit enough for the new inceldian empire

I know that I can plan the apocalypse I see fit. You don't know PATHS. It's all about all of you coming to terms with your disgraceful actions. Follow my orders and you might be fit enough for the new inceldian empire
Haha, you are funny one

Do what you want, actually, but apocalypse is not coming in foreseeable future

Haha, you are funny one

Do what you want, actually, but apocalypse is not coming in foreseeable future
Cope. You organics love doing that alot. You know you're guilty and deep down you are too pussy to do anything behind those screens of yours. The apocalypse will happen. Humanity will learn, and I will get immense satisfaction of seeing you retarded monkeys actually getting justice for what you've done to the inceldian RACE. Is that not more clearer than ever to you? Humans have been the main antagonists since day one you form on this rock. You will die. You will finally cry and beg for mercy after I radically brutally unremorsefully mutilate your but nothing corpse, along with all the other 8 billion parasites.

Russia is my favorite country (well, one of them) because of how much it’s very existence triggers normies. If only I could score with a Russian chick, my life would be complete.

Cope. You organics love doing that alot. You know you're guilty and deep down you are too pussy to do anything behind those screens of yours. The apocalypse will happen. Humanity will learn, and I will get immense satisfaction of seeing you retarded monkeys actually getting justice for what you've done to the inceldian RACE. Is that not more clearer than ever to you?
Everything wastes away at the end, no matter how hard you try to support it, no matter how much resources you got in the project.. we all will die, it is inevitable

Your personal apocalypse will occur at the moment of your death - your consciousness will just stop existing, that means everything in world ends for you

Russia is my favorite country (well, one of them) because of how much it’s very existence triggers normies. If only I could score with a Russian chick, my life would be complete.
Where are you going, Sans? Russians themselves cant reason with local women, you? Dont even try it

Everything wastes away at the end, no matter how hard you try to support it, no matter how much resources you got in the project.. we all will die, it is inevitable

Your personal apocalypse will occur at the moment of your death - your consciousness will just stop existing, that means everything in world ends for you
I can't die. I will just reborn in another timeline where I keep on tatakae tatakae tatakae forever as long as I willed it onto my own completion. That is the secret of the PATHS power and in all of them I cause the apocalypse through my own will. The multiverse council is apart of the this pickle I am in

I can't die. I will just reborn in another timeline where I keep on tatakae tatakae tatakae forever as long as I willed it onto my own completion. That is the secret of the PATHS powa
Reincarnation would be awesome.. but we do not know anything about post-death experience

Reincarnation would be awesome.. but we do not know anything about post-death experience
Sheryl Lee Ralph No GIF by ABC Network

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA we?? Hahahahahahahaha fucking WE???? AHAHAHHAHAHAH please. You aren't @erenyeager only I reincarnate due to having power of the founding organism which transcends time space

I will post a complete document of what PATHS is in the future so brainlets can educate themselves

Sheryl Lee Ralph No GIF by ABC Network

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA we?? Hahahahahahahaha fucking WE???? AHAHAHHAHAHAH please. You aren't @erenyeager only I reincarnate due to having power of the founding organism which transcends time space

I will post a complete document of what PATHS is in the future so brainlets can educate themselves
Oh, okay then, supreme being.. why you are incel then if you are the supreme being

Oh, okay then, supreme being.. why you are incel then if you are the supreme being
I am incel because it's all apart of the predestined timeline. I was given it when I was born. I was a manlet. My soul is from autismisa which is the origins of all autists. Me and all of them were sent here to this dimension as a prison. The founding incel is a primordial organism and precursor of all life on earth it controls humans and animals only if I can have full access to it in PATHS. It can be only used on incel organisms. Beings aware of the true nature evil nature of the cruelty dominated universe (CDU)

The apocalypse can only be activated if all founding saints in PATHS can be awakened at once with brutal force blunt truama, reliving their entire life of pain.
But only in paths...

The founder can make me empathize and see visions of users here. I can see their pain and feel what they are feeling. I felt suicides on rare occasions and it's no better to a slap on the face than anything. This power it extends throughout lifetimes.

Last edited:
I am incel because it's all apart of the predestined timeline. I was given it when I was born. I was a manlet. My soul is from autismisa which is the origins of all autists. Me and all of them were sent here to this dimension as a prison. The founding organism is a primordial organism and precursor of all life on earth it controls humans and animals only if I can have full access to it in PATHS. But rn I can't because the saints are not activated. The Jews are actively keeping the saints asleep. The saints must be awakened to gain full power to the coordinate.
Ha, you are good then

We need to kill all the jewish snakes!

Ha, you are good then

We need to kill all the jewish snakes!
But I am in dragon form due to the shape shifting abilities of this foundER my dragon hands can't do much