Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Russia still gets zero international fighters.

Fixed it. Sorry.
No sorry for your face! Execution in 10 minutes!

also - dont watch russian tv, full of propaganda and total cringe. Although - if it does air on national tv, means somebody actually watching it
Or, embezzlement of the funds. Pick your poison

also - dont watch russian tv, full of propaganda and total cringe. Although - if it does air on national tv, means somebody actually watching it
Or, embezzlement of the funds. Pick your poison
The good thing that Russia has is VK. There's practically no regulation and you get stream basically anything you want.

If Russia was winning they would send some squads over probably. But losing and losing this badly after hyping yourself up this hard, is too big of a mistake.

Im interested, why doesnt your scrawny ass tag me, the only real and good russian
YOU ARE FUCKING FAKE REAL RUSSIAN WOULD RAPE JEWKRAINIAN SLUTS UNTIL DEATH NOW !!!! YOU FUCKING COWARD TRAITOR JA JESTEM DZIVKO Z ROSTOV ON DON I PIJE DON PERIGNON RUCHAM TWOJA MAMU BEZ KONDON!!!!!!!!! (IM VIDEOSPIEL)

YOU ARE FUCKING FAKE REAL RUSSIAN WOULD RAPE JEWKRAINIAN SLUTS UNTIL DEATH NOW !!!! YOU FUCKING COWARD TRAITOR JA JESTEM DZIVKO Z ROSTOV ON DON I PIJE DON PERIGNON RUCHAM TWOJA MAMU BEZ KONDON!!!!!!!!! (IM VIDEOSPIEL)
sosi

YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!

YOU SUCK!!!!!!!!
ALE KURVO JEBANA TEMPA SZMATO NORMALNIE PISZ PO RUSKU ZJEBIE PIERDOLONY W CIPE PRZECA JA PANIMAJU (IM VIDEOSPIEL)

ALE KURVO JEBANA TEMPA SZMATO NORMALNIE PISZ PO RUSKU ZJEBIE PIERDOLONY W CIPE PRZECA JA PANIMAJU (IM VIDEOSPIEL)
Ты тупой просто

Ты тупой просто
DEBILU JEBANY PISZ PO RUSKU ALE NORMALNYM ALFABETEM ZJEBIE A NIE JAKIES KURWA HUJ WIE CO (IN VIDEO GAME)

The main Russian allies which it needs..

Russia: 146 million people
Iran: 83 million
North Korea: 25 million
Syria: 20 million
Belarus: 9 million
4 SE Ukraine provinces: 9 million

Also another country which should be helping Russia but doesn't seem to much.. Vietnam: 97 million

Also Russia has allies in Africa which they want to send mercenaries to help but so far Russia has refused.

The main Russian allies which it needs..

Russia: 146 million people
Iran: 83 million
North Korea: 25 million
Syria: 20 million
Belarus: 9 million
4 SE Ukraine provinces: 9 million

Also another country which should be helping Russia but doesn't seem to much.. Vietnam: 97 million

Also Russia has allies in Africa which they want to send mercenaries to help but so far Russia has refused.
Long time no see, Wiz.. how are you?

Russia just hired North Korean workers and military personnel, they even started building defense turrets on top of the kremlin. KEK.

Hundreds of Serbians have volunteered. Serbs love putin and russia too bad alexander vucic is a bit of a fag.

It's pretty brutal tbh. After decades of them building up relationships with other countries annoyed with the West, with SCO, BRICS and so on, slowly strengthening and deepening their mutual relationships, it took less than a year for Russian officials to start saying that the only true friends they have are Iran and North Korea.

If Russia was winning they would send some squads over probably. But losing and losing this badly after hyping yourself up this hard, is too big of a mistake.
Pretty much. I honestly hope they'll be able to somehow walk out from this without their reputation and future completely trashed, but with the way this has been going so far, I doubt it. Just imagining where they could've been if they put all of that money, time, material and manpower into modernizing their country instead of a meaningless war they might even lose and which won't ultimately change anything about their position is painful.

Hundreds of Serbians have volunteered. Serbs love putin and russia too bad alexander vucic is a bit of a fag.
Serbs try not to drink russian cum challenge (Impossible)

It's pretty brutal tbh. After decades of them building up relationships with other countries annoyed with the West, with SCO, BRICS and so on, slowly strengthening and deepening their mutual relationships, it took less than a year for Russian officials to start saying that the only true friends they have are Iran and North Korea.

Pretty much. I honestly hope they'll be able to somehow walk out from this without their reputation and future completely trashed, but with the way this has been going so far, I doubt it. Just imagining where they could've been if they put all of that money, time, material and manpower into modernizing their country instead of a meaningless war they might even lose and which won't ultimately change anything about their position is painful.
If they didn't start the war, Ukraine would be NATO-soil and the USA could destroy Russia easily. They had to fight.

This forum has been infiltrated by nafo trannies jfl

If they didn't start the war, Ukraine would be NATO-soil and the USA could destroy Russia easily. They had to fight.
Bruh. Do you know what a nuke is? Do you know anything about geopolitics?

Serbs try not to drink russian cum challenge (Impossible)
the Hauge trials where bs Croatians and Bosnians got a huge pass. Also hard not to like Russia when the USA dirty bombed you to such an extent that you have the highest rate of childhood cancer in europe by far due to it. To say nothing of the fact they lost a lot of land that is rightfully there's Serpska, Krajina and Kosovo. Also when it comes to drinking cum think that goes to albanians in kosovo who have statues of both bush and clinton

USA dirty bombed you to such an extent that you have the highest rate of childhood cancer in europe by far due to it.
Deserved and not enough. They "lost" land which never belonged to them in the first place. Kosovo is and was ethnically Albanian. Cry about that.

Deserved and not enough. They "lost" land which never belonged to them in the first place. Kosovo is and was ethnically Albanian. Cry about that.
alright then glowie. Sorry to burst your bubble but Jewnited snakes of weimarica propaganda is not swaying anyone. Those areas where serbian long before your shithole of a nation existed and serpska will be Serbian long after it ceases to exist.

The worse thing about this war is the Ukraine Jew scum have got the sympathy and refugees from this state have spread across the globe , The only based Ukrainain was Andrei Chikatilo

alright then glowie. Sorry to burst your bubble but Jewnited snakes of weimarica propaganda is not swaying anyone. Those areas where serbian long before your shithole of a nation existed and serpska will be Serbian long after it ceases to exist.
You dont even have an army, nigger
The worse thing about this war is the Ukraine Jew scum have got the sympathy and refugees from this state have spread across the globe , The only based Ukrainain was Andrei Chikatilo
Nice handshake putin
IMG 20221225 164138 540

Maybe, but the Baltics are already NATO members, and they are right next to St. Petersburg. If the NATO countries wanted to, they could put nukes there and have them closer to both it and Moscow than they could've been if put in Ukraine.

Not to mention that distance barely matters when it comes to nukes anyway. If they get fired from the other side of the world, you do get a few hours more, but that's it, you're still getting destroyed either way.

Also, nuclear subs make which countries host nukes irrelevant as well. Even if Ukraine itself doesn't host NATO nukes, or the Baltics don't, the Americans could simply park their subs right by their shores and strike the Russians pretty much as quickly as they would've if those missiles were in those countries themselves.

What I was getting at in my comment was, although it's easy to understand why Russians wanted to keep hegemony over the countries near to them and dominate them, they chose a completely wrong way to do so. What they should have done was to invest their wealth into diversifying their economy and modernizing their country, similarly to what China does. Instead, what they did was endlessly screaming that over a dozen or so countries need to be their vassals pretty much just because, offering nothing in return. As a result, they simply got told to fuck off over and over again, while their former vassals outpaced them in terms of wealth, income, and technology. Now, they are trying to keep control of their neighbourhood by military force. Understandable, but ultimately just a sad result of a doomed strategy.

Long time no see, Wiz.. how are you?

Not too bad, not much has been going on in the war because of the winter so I haven't posted much on it, how is it going for you?

Not too bad, not much has been going on in the war because of the winter so I haven't posted much on it, how is it going for you?
Im good, same days, same shit here

Must be personal for you since the soviets raped your country economically XD
Dont try to troll me, little westerner.. you cant do anything

Oh. Its a child.. yeah, i understand. Touch a child once - will hate you for an eternity

Dont try to troll me, little westerner.. you cant do anything

Oh. Its a child.. yeah, i understand. Touch a child once - will hate you for an eternity
I'm joking buddy boyo I thought we were friends :feelsrope:

I'm joking buddy boyo I thought we were friends :feelsrope:
No friends for this site, where 50% is going WRRYYYYYYY CONSPIRACY THEORIES AHHHHHHH JEWS DID THIS and other 50% goes waaaah inceldom is so baaad waaaaaah

No friends for this site, where 50% is going WRRYYYYYYY CONSPIRACY THEORIES AHHHHHHH JEWS DID THIS and other 50% goes waaaah inceldom is so baaad waaaaaah
INCEL TRAIT: ALL YOUR FRIENDS LEAVE YOU

inceldom is bad btw and when I talk about Jews I am joking most of the time

inceldom is bad btw and when I talk about Jews I am joking most of the time
Well, you are one person, you cant say for others...

Make others not cry 24/7 and not blame jews on everything like there is no tomorrow, and this site will be better

Well, you are one person, you cant say for others...

Make others not cry 24/7 and not blame jews on everything like there is no tomorrow, and this site will be better
Are you Jewish? Not asking as an insult I just want to know.

Are you Jewish? Not asking as an insult I just want to know.
Damn. I really doubt my theory of 'smartness' of westerners

I am russian, one of a kind in this forum, everyone knows it, it is even in my profile

Jewish, my ass. Our rulers are rumored to be jewish too, all those oligarchs are rumored to be jewish.. why i dont care, and westerners making up a fuss on it? Oh well, each to their own.. i am sorry for my 'sperging', just woke up

Jewish, my ass. Our rulers are rumored to be jewish too, all those oligarchs are rumored to be jewish.. why i dont care, and westerners making up a fuss on it? Oh well, each to their own.. i am sorry for my 'sperging', just woke up
They're not jewish. Most of them are Muslims. :feelsEhh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back