Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Russia occupied Ukraine territory comparison from 4th august to 20th december

blackraven

blackraven

Asphalt8r
★★★★★
4aug
20dec
Compare

Holy shit I remember when this war started in February

Holy shit I remember when this war started in February
It will be a long war, a battle of attrition. Putin has to stand firm, until the Jewish west backs off Russias back.
Slowly but surely.

Although funny, I think most people who make and post these memes have no idea what they are talking about.
Its pretty clear they dont understand the larger context.

It will be a long war, a battle of attrition. Putin has to stand firm, until the Jewish west backs off Russias back.
Slowly but surely.

Although funny, I think most people who make and post these memes have no idea what they are talking about.
Nigga its fucking over :feelskek: Literally just look at that map. If you highlighted the territory that Russia already de facto controlled prior to this war it would look even more pathetic. Not to mention that small bit of land they control in the south is the least populated territory in Ukraine and has 0 strategic significance. They aren't even blocking their access to the Black Sea or anything

Copers have been saying "Putin is playing 4d chess, phase two of the war begins any day now" for 10 months and this is all they have to show for it. And Russia is still losing territory rapidly

Copers have been saying "Putin is playing 4d chess, phase two of the war begins any day now" for 10 months and this is all they have to show for it. And Russia is still losing territory rapidly
Yes but its not Russia against just Ukraine.
Its Russia against basically the entire West, bc they all support Ukraine with money, weapons and soldiers.
Its a proxy war.
I also dont think the reason for the war was to conquer all of Ukraine.
The reason Russia invaded was bc Ukraine was joining Nato, Nato is expanding towards Russia with weapons and soldiers aimed at them,
Nato broke treaties and promises with Russia, Ukraine started euthanizing the largest minority they have (Russians).
Russias goals were to ensure that Ukraine stays neutral and that some regions close to Russia get independence bc they have the most Russians, who obviously dont want to get killed by the government and their brutes.
To ensure that they need to keep applying pressure, until the west accepts or at the very least negotiates with Rus.
I was never saying anything like Putin will change the tide tomorow with his secret super weapon or shit like that, you are puting words into my mouth. And I agree that it looks pathetic, but keep in mind Russia is not just fighting against Ukraine.

Also @shii410 you know what have looked even more pathetic and would have been even worse?
If Russia didnt fight back at all.

I hope Russia survives against the greedy transhumanist Jewish world government.
Bildschirmfoto 2022 04 19 um 105759

Slowly but surely.

Europe will likely back off soon if no reason other than their economies collapse and severe food and gas shortages put their societies at risk of collapse

Jewkraine is becoming a faggotized shithole and soon a niggerized one too wonder how long until booster shots are mandatory as well.