Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Russia near to population stabilization

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Russia population 2023: 146,325,000 (note doesn't include the 4 SE provinces of Ukraine that Russia has brought into the Russian Federation since the war started in 2022, that have about 8 million people)

Russia fertility rate 2022: 1.41 (replacement is 2.10 so they are at about 2/3rds replacement)

Russia births 2023: 1,264,000
Russia deaths 2023: 1,760,000

Births minus deaths 2023: -495,000
Estimated net immigration: +330,000

Russia is bringing in young Central Asian Muslims men and women each year, about 330,000 a year. From the ex-Soviet countries.

Le Putin le based le trad tho

>According to the US Department of State in 2017, Muslims in Russia numbered 14 million or roughly 10% of the total population. One of the Grand Muftis of Russia, sheikh Rawil Gaynetdin, estimated the Muslim population of Russia at 25 million in 2018.

>Islam has had a historical stronghold in the Balkans since the Ottoman wars in Europe. The number of Muslims in European countries is estimated at 44 million, or 5% of the total population.

Islam > LGBT + spic + ghetto culture

>According to the US Department of State in 2017, Muslims in Russia numbered 14 million or roughly 10% of the total population. One of the Grand Muftis of Russia, sheikh Rawil Gaynetdin, estimated the Muslim population of Russia at 25 million in 2018.

>Islam has had a historical stronghold in the Balkans since the Ottoman wars in Europe. The number of Muslims in European countries is estimated at 44 million, or 5% of the total population.

Way I think the Russian aristocracy/'power vertical' people view it.. if they have to become a Central Asian Muslim country to survive with Moscow aka themselves maintaining control then so be it.

Russia is bringing in young Central Asian Muslims men and women each year, about 330,000 a year. From the ex-Soviet countries.
Let's be fucking honest here. It's 90% men.

if they have to become a Central Asian Muslim country to survive with Moscow aka themselves maintaining control then so be it.
Pan-Eurasian-Slavic Ultra-nationalist Fascist right-wing Nazbol super state NOW!!! LETSS GOOO!!!! :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: This is what degenerate jew and anglos fear above all else! :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

@LesscoBlob @Puppeter and @slavcel11 on suicide watch! :lul::lul:

Pan-Eurasian-Slavic Ultra-nationalist Fascist right-wing Nazbol super state NOW!!! LETSS GOOO!!!! :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic: This is what degenerate jew and anglos fear above all else! :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

OK, well I'm convinced that you're a troll, but Russia will be a muslim majority Central Asian state by 2060.
Muh homogenous state. The 11% are illegals. The country's people you're bootlicking so that you might get a citizenship by Putin to escape your street shitting shithole are getting replaced by Central Asians.

The country's people you're bootlicking so that you might get a citizenship by Putin to escape your street shitting shithole are getting replaced by Central Asians.
Central Asian Muslims >>>>>>> Negros, Jews, Spics, LGBTQ.

Central Asian Muslims >>>>>>> Negros, Jews, Spics, LGBTQ.
Nope. You're all the same. You're all shitskins and subhumans who belong to the furnace. Yes, all of you. "oh but nigga I'm less subhuman than this guy", nope.

Great picture! Ya the Russian state in Moscow its always struggling to define itself. Is it a Eurasian superstate. Or the Slavic protector state. Or the Russian state and who are Russians and who not. Is it the Orthodox state, the successor state to Byzantium/the Eastern Roman Empire. Is it the Communist state.

My personal view is it has to be the Eurasian superstate that stretches from Germany to China basically including Christian and Muslim peoples. And representing state capitalism as some of the more liberal communist Warsaw Pact countries had which were quite successful.

The Russian state also struggles with nationalism. The Soviet Union was on the one hand inherently anti-nationalist trying to create the 'new Soviet man'. Yet on the other hand they promoted nationalism like the Soviet Republics even though that was a brutal weakness.

Nope. You're all the same. You're all shitskins and subhumans who belong to the furnace. Yes, all of you. "oh but nigga I'm less subhuman than this guy", nope.
Central Asians are not the same as shitskin Arabs, jews, and negros.

Central Asians are not the same as shitskin Arabs, jews, and negros.
Yes they are. Are you white? No? Then you're a subhuman. I don't give a shit. Go to the furnace.

@DarkStarDown MUH NIGGA I AM LESS SUBHUMAN THAN YOU, SEE?! :soy: :soy: :soy:

Chechens are literally White.
Chechens aren't white. Also, they're not Slavic so your "Pan Slavic" dream is bullshit.
They just happen to be Muslim.
Most Muslims in Russia aren't Chechens. Most of them are Turkic rapid animals and Mutt Central asians.

Way I think the Russian aristocracy/'power vertical' people view it.. if they have to become a Central Asian Muslim country to survive with Moscow aka themselves maintaining control then so be it.
To be fair Russia was never an ethnostate for long

Also, I think Hitler put that out. He called it dynastic (civic) nationalism over ethnonationalism.

I developed very rapidly in the nationalist direction, and by the time I was 15 years old I had come to understand the distinction between dynastic patriotism and nationalism based on the concept of folk, or people, my inclination being entirely in favour of the latter.

Nigga i dont even care about slavcels and terrorists

OK, well I'm convinced that you're a troll, but Russia will be a muslim majority Central Asian state by 2060.
View attachment 1068931 Muh homogenous state. The 11% are illegals. The country's people you're bootlicking so that you might get a citizenship by Putin to escape your street shitting shithole are getting replaced by Central Asians.
Pro LGBT Navalny was more of a nationalist then Putin :lul:

Pro LGBT Navalny was more of a nationalist then Putin :lul:
I don't think he was pro-LGBT. Not because I support him or something. He had pretty conservative views like calling migrants cockroaches and not "apoligizing" for it. Honestly, if he was, I don't feel sorry for him.

Last edited:

Putin is just like your any other morally corrupt multi-kulti leftist politican. I'm not expecting much from westerners when it comes to telling apart various kinds of shit that drift the surface of russian "political" landscape, but it's surprising that a lot of people in the US buy it. And russian propaganda isn't even trying hard enough.

Last edited:
The only thing russian elites care about is keeping in check this domestic species we call "russians" they can indefinitelly milk. Small portion of them also strokes themselves to the idea of russian empire. Not in the sense of historical RE, but in the sense of controlling and subjugating peoples, territorial expansion, extensive growth, etc.

Last edited:
Islam = street shitting retards from Pakistan and Arabia.
Islam = mosques in Germany, Netherlands and Sweden and being worshipped by Western Europeans.

Islam = mosques in Germany, Netherlands and Sweden and being worshipped by Western Europeans.
Bullshit. Most of your country is a Muslim shithole.

Bullshit. Most of your country is a Muslim shithole.
Church turned into mosque in Germany.

2021 02 17 08h15 28

New Orthodox Church in the capital of Tatarstan, the main Muslim republic in Russia.
There are more Orthodox Churches than mosques.

Bo dji 0404

Church turned into mosque in Germany.

View attachment 1069056

New Orthodox Church in the capital of Tatarstan, the main Muslim republic in Russia.
There are more Orthodox Churches than mosques.

View attachment 1069061
The only type of orthodox architecture I appreciate is this fucking warhammer dwelling. In truth it looks anything but orthodox, it's a thing of its own really

Attachments

• 912x608_0xac120003_5513409991662053661.jpeg
    912x608_0xac120003_5513409991662053661.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
  • 912x805_0xac120003_17504823861662054437.jpeg
    912x805_0xac120003_17504823861662054437.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
  • 912x684_0xac120003_7083969181662053589.jpeg
    912x684_0xac120003_7083969181662053589.jpeg
    722.6 KB · Views: 8
  • 912x1368_0xac120003_20086536401662054203.jpeg
    912x1368_0xac120003_20086536401662054203.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 13
Einstein IQ. Some Russian regions are historically Muslim while countries such as Germany had zero Muslim regions.
To compare number of mosques in these two countries is almost the same as counting all mosques in British Commonwealth, not just Britain.

Einstein IQ. Some Russian regions are historically Muslim while countries such as Germany had zero Muslim regions.
To compare number of mosques in these two countries is almost the same as counting all mosques in British Commonwealth, not just Britain.
The British Commonwealth isn't a country retard. These were Orthodox regions that were converted to Islam.

These were mostly Muslim regions conquered by Orthodox Russia, dimwit.
Conquered? Were they converted back? I don't think so buddy. Muslims are replacing your filthy race.

Conquered? Were they converted back? I don't think so buddy. Muslims are replacing your filthy race.
According to official Russian sources, only 6% of Russian population identify as Muslims (2021).
This is less than in France, Belgium, Netherlands, Great Britain, Sweden, Austria, Germany.

Scale 720

I am tatar btw