Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Russia is introducing a new tax law where they will tax subhumans for not being able to breed

Already exists in Germoney

Soviet union practice, at least back then women also paid it but now only dick owners will pay. Based and traditional cuckontry

I didnt click

based trad russia.
how you can be incel now? even subhumans can fuck gigastacies
thanks putin!

Soviet union practice, at least back then women also paid it but now only dick owners will pay. Based and traditional cuckontry
They should tax women (watER) because they don't want to have children or if they want to, but don't have, because of "femcel" mentality

Another bitter lesson for some brocels who are so disillusioned by the West that they start to simp for Putin

Another bitter lesson for some brocels who are so disillusioned by the West that they start to simp for Putin
People here are quick to support any ideological opponent of the West, but they forget that the entire political spectrum is united in their contempt for incels and unattractive men. Nobody wants to help us. We have no allies.

the origin arc i m-mean descent into RED Terror

No surprises here. A similar law will probably be introduced in most Western countries sooner or later.

Why do they do all this bullshit when they could just ban the pill and dating apps ?

Why do they do all this bullshit when they could just ban the pill and dating apps ?
Because most Man still are gullible and even pay on these Apps

Shit like that wouldn't fly in any western country, but good thing le based russia has done away with the concept of human rights.

I think that they should tax 10x more “childfree” foids.But that thing will never happen.Brutal water pill

you ask too much from chekists, it's just a dirt cheap way to get more taxes, nobody cares about actual depopulation jfl

Billions need to be massacred

you ask too much from chekists, it's just a dirt cheap way to get more taxes, nobody cares about actual depopulation jfl
Higher population = more tax money

Very simple equation

Higher population = more tax money

Very simple equation
ofc but this shit wont stimulate birth rates, i can almost guarantee it, its just an excuse to introduce a new tax

ofc but this shit wont stimulate birth rates, i can almost guarantee it, its just an excuse to introduce a new tax
Obviously, but they would much more profit on long term if they managed to stabilize birth rates. But we know this wont happen because of them

Russia anti-incels is fucking brutal

We need more meat for the meat grinder - Chabad statement to Putin