Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Russia is basically incel as a nation

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Not strictly "incel" but shares lots of characteristics.

>The average Russian is in poverty
>In many areas, electricity and drinking water is hard to come by
>Looked down by the rest of the world
>Vengeful against those who have better living conditions
>Lashes out at the world through extreme means to get back at them

It's not something new either; there were many accounts of this in WW2. Here is a commentary by a Soviet army foid.

I remember one raped German woman laying naked, with hand grenade between her legs. Now I feel shame, but I did not feel shame back then.... Do you think it was easy to forgive [the Germans]? We hated to see their clean undamaged white houses. With roses. I wanted them to suffer. I wanted to see their tears. Decades had to pass until I started feeling pity for them

I'm not dissing Russia; in fact, these characteristics, make me identify with Russia more.

there are many Russian oligarchs (chadshits) who leech on the poor

there are many Russian oligarchs (chadshits) who leech on the poor
True. But the feeling I'm getting from Russia politics is that, the hate towards the "first world" makes so much sense; it's as if we were to watch chads and his nightclub burned down.

>In many areas, electricity and drinking water is hard to come by
if you live in populated areas as map shows then no

population-russia.png

if you live in populated areas as map shows then no

population-russia.png
Its crazy how much of land is undeveloped, endless forests of Siberia. It's a pity really, considering Russia's been robbed by their Jew oligarchies and not to mention the current war which at the moment, Russia is being invaded.

Doesn’t russia have one of the highest suicide rates?

considering Russia's been robbed by their Jew oligarchies and not to mention the current war which at the moment, Russia is being invaded.

these Jew scum at the top together with their faggot puppet on high heels don't really have much problem with the West it seems, their families live there, have real estate, assets, they trade and make deals with them like gas/oil pipeline is still working and transit is still going through Ukraine, they even pay Ukraine for transit lol. Their supposed "enemy" is making tanks with the help of gas/oil from Russia, Ukraine equipment getting refueled with russian oil. . I believe this whole war is ZOG plan to depopulate Russia/Ukraine/Belarus to some extent and repopulate with immigrants and other ethnic nations. Major cities/regions is already turned into kishlaks

Japan and SK are incel capital

100% correct. Not only russian post-soviet elites, russians in general are driven by their resentment and hate towards the west, which they see as the source of all evil. But it's cope, it wasn't the west that enslaved them in serfdom and denied basic civil rights up until the beginning of the XX century, and it wasn't the west that basically sabotaged their emerging social progress in October 1917. Russians were basically robbed of their agency since long time ago, they see no way of changing their country for the better so the only possible venue that is left for them is aggressive expansion. There was an excellent quote about this so-called "cult of russian death" by one of the prominent eulogists of the "special military operation", that perfectly summed what you touch on here, but as always I can't seem to find it right now. I wish I could show it to you, you would internalize exactly what it is all about.

Last edited:
The real incel nation is japan

I'm sure german women are prime fuck meat :feelsokman:

All Slavic nations are incelish, not just Russia

true, i wish i was curry, i would slay any natashka what i want

Russia is just a nation of sufferers, everyone finds their own way to cope: extreme sports, Alcohol, Drugs, going to war.

Russia also has incel looking guys getting laid. It's like a silver lining of the dysfunction. The women are so dysfunctional that their degeneracy even has them mistaking chuds for chads.

Doesn’t russia have one of the highest suicide rates?
Male suicide rates.

And male alcoholism rates.

Just because russian foids are so mean to russian men.

Russia also has incel looking guys getting laid. It's like a silver lining of the dysfunction. The women are so dysfunctional that their degeneracy even has them mistaking chuds for chads.
I wish it was true