Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Russia confirmed to invade Ukraine

I just hope if America starts anything that russia & china & iran team up.
Usa will send money and guns to Ukraine but will not send troops.

Give me the exact time, I wanna see the livestream:shock:

I thought biden sent troops to Ukraine. It will be crazy to see this go down
No Biden isn't up for direct fight with Russia. He will do what USA did during the 1980s. They funded rebels in Afghanistan against Soviet Russia. But didn’t fight themselves. Same shit here.
We will probably see some videos by next week if Russia actually goes this route.

Many white whores in my country are from ulkraine. That country is the only chance for ethnics to ascend with white woman

Who are you rooting for? I don't care about either tbh.
I am rooting for Ukraine because Russia is shithole. Never had a positive experience with Russians. Also if Russia wins will be bad for western company stocks which could mean less money.
Many white whores in my country are from ulkraine. That country is the only chance for ethnics to ascend with white woman
The country is a super shithole from Russian bullying that even many ethnic nations are above it.

let it burn, bring nuclear fire to the west

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/comments/sq848s/putin_to_invade_ukraine_next_week_according_to_us/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Over if your ukrainian. Russians about to rape and murder y'all. Economy will be even more worthless shit if Ukraine survives the invasion.

I was born in western Ukraine, and i hope Russia will invade but i don‘t think they will. Russie would have high causalities and they get nothing in return.

I was born in western Ukraine, and i hope Russia will invade but i don‘t think they will. Russie would have high causalities and they get nothing in return.
Of course they will, you dont move that many troops around without a reason. Putin is actually pretty smart, taking advantage of the extreme weakness of this US president (Biden), to quickly take Ukraine before it joins NATO (which is the plan, eventually). Once Ukraine becomes russian, it will be much harder (and costly $$$) to defend the west from the Russians, giving Putin way much more leverage and power, all while increasing doubts versus the west big glorious protector: the US.
A United States that, in a brief amount of time, have lost first the whole Afghanistan (!) and now/soon the (whole) Ukraine: really disgraceful.

What's worrying though, is that if the Ukraine falls, from that moment on the west will forever be under constant threat of Russian invasion. Even the NATO east countries wont be safe, anymore, and who knows after.... a situation that might even lead to WW3.

So many mentally deficient idiots on twitter and reddit aped out thinking Trump was gonna bring WWIII and now that Biden is in office, Putin and China and everyone are itching to tear each other apart. Nice going you buffoons, how is that LGTBQ movement and world peace coming along? Wait, Biden couldn't care less :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Of course they will, you dont move that many troops around without a reason. Putin is actually pretty smart, taking advantage of the extreme weakness of this US president (Biden), to quickly take Ukraine before it joins NATO (which is the plan, eventually). Once Ukraine becomes russian, it will be much harder (and costly $$$) to defend the west from the Russians, giving Putin way much more leverage and power, all while increasing doubts versus the west big glorious protector: the US.
A United States that, in a brief amount of time, have lost first the whole Afghanistan (!) and now/soon the (whole) Ukraine: really disgraceful.

What's worrying though, is that if the Ukraine falls, from that moment on the west will forever be under constant threat of Russian invasion. Even the NATO east countries wont be safe, anymore, and who knows after.... a situation that might even lead to WW3.
Putin can win the battle, but winning the war will be much harder. It‘s very easy in Ukraine to get guns, so i assume most Ukrainians are armed (even foids and babushkas) and they will use guerilla tactics. Furthermore, Russian economy is weak and they can‘t afford this. And also the sanctions will hurt Russia hard. So if Putin were smart, he wouldn‘t invade.

Putin can win the battle, but winning the war will be much harder.
That's why they have moved this huge amount of troops, attacking from all sides and from both sea air land (and cyberspace). They're also highly trained soldiers, while ukrainians are amateurs. Basically Russia is going all in on this, they want exactly everything to be over quickly and smootly.
It‘s very easy in Ukraine to get guns, so i assume most Ukrainians are armed (even foids and babushkas) and they will use guerilla tactics.
But it's a very plain territory, easy to hold with tanks. Ukraine is no Vietnam
Furthermore, Russian economy is weak and they can‘t afford this.
I am sure they run the numbers, but it's also a matter of security international geo-politics and future expansions. Moreover, they have a HUGE China support ($$$), which wants the US to go down (they are also the ones behind the Afghanistan upraise... they're really sneaky)
And also the sanctions will hurt Russia hard.
Putin doesn't care much about sanctions, their economy is sanction-proof: not only because of Chinese support, but also because they sell gas/energy & other important resources to Europe, so any sanction they receive they receive they increase the price accordingly. They have the upper hand.
So if Putin were smart, he wouldn‘t invade.
Nah, it's all planned since who knows how long. Maybe they wont invade, but only because of better solutions, like a coup or covert ops. Or maybe offering something to the Ukraine govern, things like:
"if you concede, you and your close people will live the rest of your lives in riches and prosperity, and every other Ukrainians will be treated fairly. If you dont, we will catch you and everyone you care about and torture, you for a long time; then doing the same to a lot of Ukrainians, along a huge lot of killings. Our soldiers will also rape and impregnate all your women, so that every Ukrainian foid will have met a least a thousand dicks"

Last edited:
RIP KiwiFarms then :feelsrope:

Either Putin invades and I get some nice drama or Putin doesn't invade and the US and UK are left looking like bitches. Interesting times ahead in any case. :feelsLSD: I don't think many Americans really care what goes on in Europe. Hopefully we learned our lesson from Vietnam, Iraq, Syria, Libya, and Afghanistan. Putin could have all of Europe for all I care.

So many mentally deficient idiots on twitter and reddit aped out thinking Trump was gonna bring WWIII and now that Biden is in office, Putin and China and everyone are itching to tear each other apart. Nice going you buffoons, how is that LGTBQ movement and world peace coming along? Wait, Biden couldn't care less :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Putin was dumb to not try this during the last presidency instead.

Putin can win the battle, but winning the war will be much harder. It‘s very easy in Ukraine to get guns, so i assume most Ukrainians are armed (even foids and babushkas) and they will use guerilla tactics. Furthermore, Russian economy is weak and they can‘t afford this. And also the sanctions will hurt Russia hard. So if Putin were smart, he wouldn‘t invade.
Are the people there low t and westernized like the other former Soviet nations or are they just like Russians?

View attachment 574581
Either Putin invades and I get some nice drama or Putin doesn't invade and the US and UK are left looking like bitches. Interesting times ahead in any case. :feelsLSD: I don't think many Americans really care what goes on in Europe. Hopefully we learned our lesson from Vietnam, Iraq, Syria, Libya, and Afghanistan. Putin could have all of Europe for all I care.
They are the major player of NATO, they cannot afford to lose these many allies. They already have to face Russia (which is an historic enemy) and now China too. China alone especially is terribly dangerous and sneaky; they're very ambitious, aiming at conquering and leading the whole world. China alone could take out the US, you (US) made a huge mistake letting them get this far... now they're uncontrollable and unstoppable.

You should be worried, imo. The US might look indestructible to you, right now, but it really isnt, especially with these weak ass presidents u been having. You risk meeting the same fate of the old Soviet Union, or worse.
Remember, China and Russia will stop at nothing till you are reduced to a helpless fourth world country...
Putin was dumb to not try this during the last presidency instead.
Yep, with this president Putin smells weakness, and he is right. A president with the balls, like Bush, would have sent already the whole army to defend Ukraine, giving how a Russia Ukraine invasion would jeopardize the security of all the NATO countries. Ukraine was supposed to stay like this, a buffer state; it's really dangerous to let Russia have it.
Doing nothing is really showing how the US is completely in tilt, they are SCARED of confronting Russia, not to mention making the huge mistake of thinking the Russia "wouldn't dare invade..." because, well, of sanctions... lol. I mean, maybe they actually wouldn't, but you forgot about little China, sneakily scheming in the back... who knows how much they're investing into this?! For all we know, the whole Ukraine invasion might actually be financed by the Chinese!

Sure, the game is not over yet, but if indeed Russia gets Ukraine, it will be 2-0 for the Chinese, showing an overwhelming superiority in strategy and tactics.

Last edited:
imagine america gets involved and it gets so bad that they start conscripting everyone in selective service (probably all americucks over 18 on this site rn jfl). over for soldiercels :feelskek:

One thing I noticed when doing my 'Ukraine Demographics' thread, Ukraine is very large at 603,000 sq/km.

imagine america gets involved and it gets so bad that they start conscripting everyone in selective service (probably all americucks over 18 on this site rn jfl). over for soldiercels :feelskek:
soldiercels gets to rape tho :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Ukrainian Nationalism and history is just rebelling against Poland and Russia. I guess this time, that rebelling will have a hefty price (not all Ukrainians are pro European Union though!). I just don't know why Slavs minus the Russians have such a fucking hard on for the EU, I mean Poland joined they're having a hard time retaining their conservative values.

Ukrainian Nationalism and history is just rebelling against Poland and Russia. I guess this time, that rebelling will have a hefty price (not all Ukrainians are pro European Union though!). I just don't know why Slavs minus the Russians have such a fucking hard on for the EU, I mean Poland joined they're having a hard time retaining their conservative values.

Its probably their greed. Getting in the EU gives them access to huge market places where people have money. Then the multi-national corporations invest capital and teach them how to work together to then export product through the EU.

Both the US and Russia are evacuating their embassies in Ukraine. It's definitely on. I cant wait, it's gonna be fucking great watching this go down. A large scale war in the era of 4K smartphones is gonna make for so much kickass combat footage.

I just don't know how capable the Ukraine military is, it sure sounds like they're basically useless and will probably collapse in a couple of days. Germany sent 5000 helmets to Ukraine though, maybe that'll help.

we gonna join up and get our whar on :feelskek:

It's all bullshit, it's more like the financial and economic collapsing United States trying to start a war with Russia by incorporating Ukraine into NATO where it plans on installing nuclear missile silos aimed directly at Russia which is the equivalent of China installing nuclear missiles aimed at the United States from the Mexican or Canadian border. [Same exact fucking thing transpiring.] Don't believe what you hear from the controlled propaganda mainstream news, if you do you're a goddamn fool. :feelsjuice::feelsclown:

Russia has every right to defend itself from American aggression in Eastern Europe, if you support the United States in Ukraine you're a god damn idiot who supports Globalhomo Corp Inc. Shills can fuck off with their ignorant bullshit. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
I just hope if America starts anything that russia & china & iran team up.
I'm hoping the United States government is thoroughly destroyed in all of this so a revolution can prevail domestically state side. :feelsdevil:

I'm currently betting the U.S. will perform a false flag into war with Russia, call it a hunch. Russia won't start the war initially, The U.S. or U.K. however will. :feelsjuice:

[Especially with that dumbshit Biden at the helm.]

Last edited:
I am rooting for Ukraine because Russia is shithole. Never had a positive experience with Russians. Also if Russia wins will be bad for western company stocks which could mean less money.

The country is a super shithole from Russian bullying that even many ethnic nations are above it.
Anybody that supports war against Russia is a United States Globalhomo puppet, period. Any war with Russia also automatically will be a war with China simultaneously, only god damn fools support any of this. It is merely the dying empire of the United States violently lashing out, nothing more. It's time for this modern Sodom and Gomorrah to die completely, once again, fuck this nation completely. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
The political left of this nation constantly accuses its opposition of what it plans to do itself well in advance, same old, same old. :feelsjuice:

Both the US and Russia are evacuating their embassies in Ukraine. It's definitely on. I cant wait, it's gonna be fucking great watching this go down. A large scale war in the era of 4K smartphones is gonna make for so much kickass combat footage.

I just don't know how capable the Ukraine military is, it sure sounds like they're basically useless and will probably collapse in a couple of days. Germany sent 5000 helmets to Ukraine though, maybe that'll help.
Global nuclear winter is certainly one way to get rid of global warming permanently..........:lul::lul::lul:

I'm currently betting the U.S. will perform a false flag into war with Russia, call it a hunch. Russia won't start the war initially, The U.S. or U.K. however will. :feelsjuice:

[Especially with that dumbshit Biden at the helm.]
Yea, they are more eager for any war alongwith Poles and Baltics in the second rung more than Russians themselves, I'd not be surprised if Biden does something like that cos dems have entire US establishment under their helm so nothing's coming out anyway. All they do is scream Russia russia anyway, dems are obsessed with Russia

Cuckmerica is trying to shake off their embarrassing defeat in Afghanistan and divert attention away from inflation problems by now aggravating Russia and China :feelsclown:

Fucking retards, I can't believe my taxes go to these faggots :feelshaha:

Rumors of a huge economic downturn within the next forty-eight hours, perfect time for an international false flag to gear up war. :feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back