Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Ruskies going ER in Jewkraine!

• Thread starter Deleted member 42309
  • Start date
Deleted member 42309

Deleted member 42309

Genetically Deformed.
-
Russians have taken full control of the Jewkrainian city of Severodonetsk

125542762 severodonetsk bridges close up 19 06 2x640 nc

125625427 severodonetsk bridges close up 25 06 2x640 nc
Jewlensky told his soldiers to retreat and called it a tactical retreat JFL:lul:. Now russians are trying to make advances like they did in WW2 and take control of Lysychansk
@WizardofSoda

I think they will go for Zjwjenehsisjsky next

Those are good maps I like how they have up close detail of where the urban areas are.

Its a substantial victory for the Russians that they are right to celebrate.

The other side is Severodonetsk is across the river, was surrounded on 3 sides by the Russians, and is at the end of the cauldron, and its a city of 100,000. And that took 7-8 weeks of fighting to take for the Russians, which has been their main offensive over this period.

Lysychansk is its sister city on the western side of the river, that also has 100,000 people. Its easier for the Ukrainians to defend being on their side of the river, and on the high ground and not as surrounded. But on the other hand the cauldron might be getting closed off, so the Ukrainians might have to retreat from Lysychansk as well, back to the Kramatorsk agglomeration.

Map of the war in Donbass 1

Why doesn’t Russia just nuke Ukraine? I don’t think NATO would have the balls to retaliate

Ukraine has oil and gas pipelines throughout it that goes into Western Europe. Russia makes a ton of profit from Western Europe by selling their oil to them. Ukraine also has fertile land, many countries actually depend on Ukraine just for Wheat since it produces the 2nd most in Europe. Ukraine is full of precious metals and other minerals. Also it would cut off their access to the Black Sea which is really important for trade (one of the reasons they annexed Crimea in the first place).
A nuke would only destroy a city. It wouldn’t necessarily destroy farmland or pipelines if they are far away

I thought it was capable of blasting an entire country, if it can only blow up cities then yeah I guess so but i think they're scared of more sanctions
:lul::lul::lul:you play too much videogames bro:lul:

Not an military expert but why it is not possible to cut off these Ukrainian forces completely?

A few Tsar Bomba nukes can blow up the entirety of Ukraine. They don't manufacture it anymore though

Tactical nukes will be used in a missile called ICBM(Inter Continental Ballistic Missile) that can destroy just cities each ICBM can be loaded upto 10 "tactical" nuclear warheads and can travel a distance upto 5000kms there are a few possibilities of russia using tactical nukes
1] A detonation in the black sea causing no casualties but demonstrating a resolve to cross the nuclear threshold and signalling that the worse may come
2] A decapitation strike against the Ukrainian leadership attempting to kill Zelensky and his advisors in their underground bunkers
3] A strike on a Ukrainian military asset perhaps an air base or supply depot that is not intended to harm civilians
Logically Russia using the nukes is not possible but we can't say anything yet