Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ruralmaxxing?

Pennywise

Pennywise

Take the Blue Pill
-
I am not really talking about betabucks here, although some of you might consider it that way.

A lot of people talk about going overseas to find love, but it usually doesn't work out. They go to Thailand or Russia usually. Most of them who stay there longterm end up having their bank accounts raided and coming home. The ones who bring foids back to the west get green card raped. The foid either says thanks for the green card but no thanks for your companionship and either run off with chad or find a richer man. Its basically statusmaxx/betabucks bullshit.

A neat trick, but not highly ethical, is some men are onto this, and use this to get laid overseas without paying prostitutes. "Oh yeah baby, we're going to get married." Take her out to a few fancy restaurants, fuck her, and disappear.

But have any of you, who are actually looking for a real relationship with a foid, thought about going to a poorer part of the United States? Lets say you are a 4-6/10 incel. In many areas of the USA tinder doesn't even work because there aren't enough people using it. I have a few people I talk to online who live in rural America who have told me this.

Have any of you thought about moving to very rural, isolated, poor areas of the country and trying your offline game there? Not really PUA. Just regular conversation with foids. In many rural parts of the country people are more open to talking to strangers, so you really don't even need to approach. I have been deep in the bowels of Southern West Virgina where nearly everyone talked to me in the Wal-Mart supercenters. Like foids stocking the store came to me and asked me if I needed help finding anything and how my day is going. I figured that they were just doing their job, and they were told to ask these questions, but I thought how it might be easy to talk to them about their work, and what they think of the town they live in, and if they'd ever be interested in showing me around. I was on road trips with my family, so this wasn't really possible though. We were just passing through. Does anyone here actually live in parts of the country like this? What do you think?

i used to live in a rural area and now live in a city, not much has changed

Rural foids will just find a Chad in a nearby city and that's the end of that. Where i live most foids spawn in cities anyway and some of them move to rural areas with a betabux or a chad or sometimes the other way around.

maybe in a time before tinder

Just get cucked theory

i used to live in a rural area and now live in a city, not much has changed
Like how rural? There are parts of West Virginia and Kentucky that literally have like 50-100 people living in a "town". People can't even see their neighbours, they live too far away.
maybe in a time before tinder
Tinder doesn't work in those towns. There's not enough people. In some of those towns, mobile phones don't even work without a special antennae you have to install in your home.

Like how rural? There are parts of West Virginia and Kentucky that literally have like 50-100 people living in a "town". People can't even see their neighbours, they live too far away.
obviously not that rural but it was still considered a village

Just get cucked theory
If you did get cucked, you would still have more life experiences than most people do on this forum, and you could just leave it.

If you did get cucked, you would still have more life experiences than most people do on this forum, and you could just leave it.
True but that'd mean your gf/wife didn't actually love you

In many rural parts of the country people are more open to talking to strangers, so you really don't even need to approach. I have been deep in the bowels of Southern West Virgina where nearly everyone talked to me in the Wal-Mart supercenters. Like foids stocking the store came to me and asked me if I needed help finding anything and how my day is going.

Shhhhhhh. Don't let word get out, lest we have a bunch of normie faggots from urban/suburban areas flooding rural towns and states like they flooded SEA, Latin America, and Eastern Europe over the last decade or so. Keep them believing that "their kind ain't welcome in them parts" so they stay the fuck out of the few unspoiled places left in this god-forsaken country!

Cope. Hypergamy is everywhere, even rural foids prefer to share few Chads between them. I think an ugly guy would just have a slightly better chance in rural areas, but still close to zero.

Shhhhhhh. Don't let word get out, lest we have a bunch of normie faggots from urban/suburban areas flooding rural towns and states like they flooded SEA, Latin America, and Eastern Europe over the last decade or so.
True.

Tinder doesn't work in those towns. There's not enough people. In some of those towns, mobile phones don't even work without a special antennae you have to install in your home.
JFL if you don't think becky would pay for those antennaes and drive all around the country just for chad

JFL if you don't think becky would pay for those antennaes and drive all around the country just for chad
Yeah but their fathers tend to be extremely controlling evangelical christian dudes who don't let them leave for long periods of time. No sex before marriage is still a big deal in some parts of the bible belt.

Yeah but their fathers tend to be extremely controlling evangelical christian dudes who don't let them leave for long periods of time. No sex before marriage is still a big deal in some parts of the bible belt.
fair point. Seems legit

fair point. Seems legit
I'm very blackpilled but before I took the blackpill the last time, this is really the --only-- thing I never tried.

I might give it a go next summer if my health is up to it. This is the only thing I really haven't seen anyone talk about across all the incels forums.

cope its chad only everywhere, even if foids are more open to talk to strangers they'll just friendzone you

GigaCope

America = Chads country

There’s no escaping Chad in the States

I can't really say I'm coping since this is literally something that, from what I have seen online, and I have been posting and lurking around incel forums forever, nobody talks about.

I am a True Forced Loneliness/TFL incel. I'm almost 40 and I was TFL in the mid-2000s.

My guess is that most rural girls are eager to leave their shitty towns to see the world, so even if you find one it wouldn't last

I can't really say I'm coping since this is literally something that, from what I have seen online, and I have been posting and lurking around incel forums forever, nobody talks about.

I am a True Forced Loneliness/TFL incel. I'm almost 40 and I was TFL in the mid-2000s.

You’d have to go to rural Europe where the wages are shit and still be a betabuxx

The worlds fucked no matter how many different ways you look at it

You still can’t win in today’s SM

It's just funny that you have to travel to get a crumb of pussy

Yeah. it is pretty fucked up no matter how you look at it. But I mean, maybe worth the effort. Maybe you'll have sex and still be miserable because she'll expect you to simp for her. I don't know.

You might be on to something, OP. In fact, rural American foids are in many ways better than non-American foids; they're not as money driven as SE Asian foids, probably have less partners than Russian foids, and are not as psychotically hysterical as Latina foids. One thing is that they're not open minded, and are unwilling to experiment (Sluts like trying new things and reaching out of their comfort zone); a foid from say rural Arkansas is likely terrified of venturing more than two hours from her town.
However...... rural US foids only have eyes for rugged, cowboy/football player/military- type Chad, and to a lesser extent Tyrone.

If you're Chad to Chadlite, rural American foids are golden. If you're ethnic or a manlet, consider yourself invisible, and you're better off moneymaxxing in SE Asia, Russia, or South America.

I am a farmer in a rural area of Italy, I can assure that all foids move to the city as soon as they can.
You wanna meet women? Look at downtown offices.

I sorta see your point but AWALT

Rural/small town USA in 2020 is a disaster. No jobs. Few chances to meet anybody. You will destroy your car with the distances to everything.

The foid is ugly too
Its a weird/grainy photo, but I don't really have any problem with looxmatching.
Rural/small town USA in 2020 is a disaster. No jobs. Few chances to meet anybody. You will destroy your car with the distances to everything.
I live in a town with 84,000 people, so its technically "small". But not small enough to the point where its considered very rural. Jobs don't bother me because I cant work anyway.

I left the big city to try and enjoy NEET life in a rural area. Social life here in nonexistent. Any average -to- good looking foids leave ASAP. What’s left are low IQ cheese butt welfare bums having baby with ‘Bo the redneck‘ they’ve known since preschool. These femoids are built like a refrigerator and talk like truck driver. The worst of the huwhite Hicksville bunch are obese blob femoids that import hoodrat hamster nignogs who mooch beer.

I lived rural for many decades. And this \/ is true...
I left the big city to try and enjoy NEET life in a rural area. Social life here in nonexistent. Any average -to- good looking foids leave ASAP. What’s left are low IQ cheese butt welfare bums having baby with ‘Bo the redneck‘ they’ve known since preschool. These femoids are built like a refrigerator and talk like truck driver. The worst of the huwhite Hicksville bunch are obese blob femoids that import hoodrat hamster nignogs who mooch beer.
Even my looksmatch was a city escaper... She was awalt.

And the locals stay local. You have to be born there - or at least here.

The only way to score is to give away beer! Only Then you will find a leech.

I'm disabled so most ultra right / nazi types consider me a welfare bum and want me to be exterminated so that part doesn't really bother me.

Lots of men will travel to the other side of the globe - to dangerous, hostile slumholes where everyone speaks a different language in hopes of getting a whiff of pussy. We have reached historically unprecedented levels of male sexual desperation in this world.
You wanna meet women? Look at downtown offices.

I don't know about Italy, but in the states, corporate women are some of the most stuck-up bitches out there. Especially bankers. Every foid I see walking out of a banking office has a resting bitchface.

Last edited:
Probably a locationcel would try