Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Running criminal/killer game is SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN to make you MORE ATTRACTIVE to women.

Blackpill101

Blackpill101

Banned
-
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...eople-criminal-records-males-study-finds.html
"Females are more likely to lust after people with criminal records than males, study finds"

"Over 70 per cent of cases of sexual misconduct in US correctional system [involved] female staff, despite them making up less than half of the prison workforce."

https://www.psychologytoday.com/intl/blog/evolution-the-self/201204/why-do-women-fall-serial-killers
"It turns out that killing people is an effective way to elicit the attention of many women: virtually every serial killer, including Ted Bundy, Charles Manson, and David Berkowitz, have received love letters from large numbers of female fans."

"Women regularly purchase an astronomical amount of romance fiction (and, more and more, anonymously through the Web). And what this suggests is that while those who fall for serial killers may represent a pathological exaggeration of a female’s erotic mind, many women (at least secretly, or subliminally) can’t help but be drawn toward cold-blooded, controlling, “bad boys” whose dominance symbolizes quite the opposite of what in relationships they’re consciously seeking."

Last edited:
Women love "bad boys"...and then later act surprised when she gets her face stomped in. Stupid whores :lul:

maybe hold a knife to their throat and tell them you will fuck them by force. maybe then they will change their minds:lul::lul:

Why do you think so many guys run Bad Boy Game, Thug Game, Drug Dealer Game, etc.? It gets you laid.

Why do you think so many guys run Bad Boy Game, Thug Game, Drug Dealer Game, etc.? It gets you laid.
Being a literal criminal or killer gives you status as a male. JFL at "muh personality."

Women love "bad boys"...and then later act surprised when she gets her face stomped in. Stupid whores :lul:

They have good personality tho bro, jfl if an incel try to act like them, we'll get arrested immediately

They have good personality tho bro, jfl if an incel try to act like them, we'll get arrested immediately
But while in jail femoids will send you love letters because you've gained status as a criminal.

This is why marine infantry can pull ass no matter how ugly

B-But women say they want nice guys who are funny.

I've always found it so ironic that ER worshipping femoids never gave him attention when he was still alive.

@blickpall recommend for blackpill archives.

Also women can go fuck themselves. I'm not gonna get a criminal record or start selling drugs, threatening to stab/shoot people, etc. just to get laid.

I've always found it so ironic that ER worshipping femoids never gave him attention when he was still alive.
This. They only found him attractive after he killed people. The shooting he did gave him status.

I think that JBCK only applies to +4 men. Otherwise, I don't think that Steve Buscemi tier men will suddenly be seen as fuckable just because they ripped someone's head apart or committed a mass shooting.

I sold weed for little while does this make me a thug criminal?

Well, I heard you could trade free weed for free pussy.

Funny cause I never had any female customers to test that. Considering in general females didnt talk to me, if they did they probably could have got free weed just by stroking my ego

Women mostly cum from violent rapes.

Women are made to be subjugated by strong men.

I think that JBCK only applies to +4 men. Otherwise, I don't think that Steve Buscemi tier men will suddenly be seen as fuckable just because they ripped someone's head apart or committed a mass shooting.

The thing is that when women are aroused, it has been observed that their cervix will rise. There is only one other time this occurs - when women are in danger/afraid.

Let this voidpill sink in for a second: a woman is as turned on by you violently raping her as she is by getting chosen by Chad. It is how they're built. They're designed to submit to us through rape in times when Chad isn't available to them.

So my voldemort personality might come in handy after all

Women love evil men, if you don't have at least a 2:1 kill-death ratio it's OVER. They also love seeing Chad bullying incels, I remember a blog that was 100% rage/suicide/blackpill fuel it was called "cheating on a loser" and it was basically a girl telling about how she fucked other dudes without her boyfriend knowing and she also posted fantasies about her lovers beating her boyfriend. I think it had like 20k followers or something it was crazy.

Women love evil men, if you don't have at least a 2:1 kill-death ratio it's OVER. They also love seeing Chad bullying incels, I remember a blog that was 100% rage/suicide/blackpill fuel it was called "cheating on a loser" and it was basically a girl telling about how she fucked other dudes without her boyfriend knowing and she also posted fantasies about her lovers beating her boyfriend. I think it had like 20k followers or something it was crazy.
Let's post that link here.

Fuck that shit. I'm not becoming a scumbag to score degenerate foids

Fuck that shit. I'm not becoming a scumbag to score degenerate foids
Volcel if you still believe in muh morality the world is a cruel place you are still bluepilled if think a virtue signalling normie wouldn't take that kind of opportunity.

Last edited:
You can't really crimemaxx anyway because that requires INSANE amounts of contact, unless you want to get jailed for petty theft.

Anything more serious and you'll be spending the rest of your life in the slammer, which isn't going to help your inceldom (if Bubba doesn't count that is).

The only way to benefit crimemaxxing is to get away with it, and that's neigh near impossible without a gigantic social circle and luck.

Brb going to throw a molotov into some chicks house.

When will this work for me? :(

Cope. Be handsome or die ugly.

Cope. Be handsome or die ugly.
Being a criminal on the run will give you status.

Explain how Cruz got love letters from femoids after he got arrested?
Explain how ER developed fan girls after his death?

Kek at least a lucky guy out there got to curb stomp a bitch lol

Explain how Cruz got love letters from femoids after he got arrested?
Explain how ER developed fan girls after his death?
Because they are white normies. 100 millions females see them on TV. They can find a girlfriend after 99 millions rejections.

Because they are white normies. 100 millions females see them on TV. They can find a girlfriend after 99 millions rejections.
They were ugly truecels who gained status from being mass shooters.

No. Just approach 100 millions girls.
Low IQ reply.

Elliot and Cruz wouldn't have gotten the same amount of fangirls before gaining status. Let's also not forget the "cute" Boston Bomber that girls seem to admire...

So... even a 4/10 5'6 Asian man like me has hope?

Cuz in a separate thread I talked about being perceived as a convicted killer thanks to my numb emotionless attitude I use in public in order to avoid being bullied and disrespected.

I pretty much gymcel and act numb purely for defensive purposes as I was the target of severe bullying in my youth. Purely to increase intimidation factor and scare away potential bullies. So even if a bigger, stronger dude sees me it will still be in the back of his mind that he will come out wounded if he tries to fight me. It won't be a walk in the park.

So... Does being a killer override ugliness? Since I'm perceived as such, should I approach women now? lol from experience I scare them as well... Because I'm 4/10 ugly Asian manlet.

I sold weed for little while does this make me a thug criminal?
"hey gurl, i once used bitcoins to buy weed on silkroad! wanna smash?":feelsahh::feelsahh::feelsahh:

Cuz in a separate thread I talked about being perceived as a convicted killer thanks to my numb emotionless attitude I use in public in order to avoid being bullied and disrespected.

I pretty much gymcel and act numb purely for defensive purposes as I was the target of severe bullying in my youth. Purely to increase intimidation factor and scare away potential bullies. So even if a bigger, stronger dude sees me it will still be in the back of his mind that he will come out wounded if he tries to fight me. It won't be a walk in the park.

So... Does being a killer override ugliness? Since I'm perceived as such, should I approach women now? lol from experience I scare them as well... Because I'm 4/10 ugly Asian manlet.

your gymcelling and resting autism face doesnt make anyone see you as a "killer" lmao

If you actually carry out criminal activity and act as some violent gang member then yes, you have a chance.

If you actually carry out criminal activity and act as some violent gang member then yes, you have a chance.

Like these guys?

I haven't got any groupie yet for openly admitting that I have zero morals though. Oh wait, I'm ugly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back