Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Runners are high value males

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I have nothing positive about myself.
★★★★★

Sure tell that to a Indian runner

Tyrone does weightlifting and slays more than this dude

Running is so dumb. You are torturing yourself for no reason unless you plan on joining the military. At least weightlifting offers a tangible benefit, bigger muscles. Weightlifting isn’t anywhere near as torturous either.

Runner = Chad that impregnates foids and them run away to avoid being saddled with any responsibility and to remain free to irresponsibly breed other foids.

These men are sexy. Foids love being impregnated and and dumped. In Brazil, most births are already to single moms, a big chunk can't even name the father.

Running is so dumb. You are torturing yourself for no reason unless you plan on joining the military. At least weightlifting offers a tangible benefit, bigger muscles. Weightlifting isn’t anywhere near as torturous either.
If you corner a runner he isnt doing shit

If you corner a bodybuilder he can at least defend himself to a degree even without martial arts

Its fucking useless

You want to be strong? Do MMA

You want cardio? You play rugby

Want to lift? You bodybuild

Runner = Tyrone that impregnates foids and them run away to avoid being saddled with any responsibility and to remain free to irresponsibly breed other foids.

These men are sexy. Foids love being impregnated and and dumped. In Brazil, most births are already to single moms, a big chunk can't even name the father.
Me turning into a Tyrone after becoming a runner

I have been running this week and two fat girls laughed at me

I have been running this week and two fat girls laughed at me
2 overweight McDonald's munching foids who cry about unrealistic body standards laugh at the incel who is improving himself

:feelskek::feelskek:

They would have posted it on Cuckwitter while crying about "unrealistic body standards"
Yeah, it's unrealistic to expect fat fucks to run far with that type of body

Yeah, it's unrealistic to expect fat fucks to run far with that type of body
"Unrealistic body standards!!"
F3f5e89f6687bf5fbc2a3ee0ff77b361

If you corner a runner he isnt doing shit

If you corner a bodybuilder he can at least defend himself to a degree even without martial arts
Yep. That’s why I only lift weights and don’t waste calories or effort on running

They would run laps and shed that weight for tyrone.
Suddenly they don't care about unrealistic body standards if a good looking guy tells them to lose weight jfl
Exactly. They’d do just about anything for Chad or Tyrone, but if us below average guys even have minimal standards we are suddenly misogynists.

This is not true once you're good at it. It becomes almost effortless and you get high off endorphins.
Maybe for some people, but not for me. Besides that, running is bad for your heart long term if you do lots of long distance running. Not that that matters to me because I don’t care how long I live. I eat as much calorie dense food as I can to gain muscle with my fast metabolism.

Exactly. They’d do just about anything for Chad or Tyrone, but if us below average guys even have minimal standards we are suddenly misogynists.
Its only a matter of time before average guys strike back and then boom gender war

Maybe for some people, but not for me. Besides that, running is bad for your heart long term if you do lots of long distance running. Not that that matters to me because I don’t care how long I live. I eat as much calorie dense food as I can to gain muscle with my fast metabolism.
I don't do running as MMA is already my cardio

Same reason why wives gain weight after they marry a beta provider. They'd have to stay fit to keep chad's attraction if they married him instead since chad has more options and can ditch her for someone else.

Its only a matter of time before average guys strike back and then boom gender war
Hopefully. It will take a long time though before normies wake up to the blackpill.

runners are high melanin males

Same reason why wives gain weight after they marry a beta provider. They'd have to stay fit to keep chad's attraction if they married him instead since chad has more options and can ditch her for someone else.
Yep. That’s probably the same reason my mother let herself go after marrying my dad. She’s 5’6” and 230 pounds, and most of the weight is in her midsection. Plus, she has a big double chin.

Hopefully. It will take a long time though before normies wake up to the blackpill.
Mostly gen alpha will be fighting the war and hopefully I am strong enough still