Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RuneScape

U

underballer

Veteran
Anyone still play? If I got back into it would definitely lean more towards old school

NO, I cant do shit there, Everything has been restricted to member so i just quit!

Runescape Requires Membership​

According to the information provided, Runescape now requires membership to play. Membership grants access to exclusive content, including:
  • 190 extra quests
  • 11 new skills
  • 40 awesome minigames
  • A larger map to explore
  • Access to both RuneScape and Old School content
Additionally, membership provides benefits such as:
  • Extra weekly Boss instances
  • 100 extra Bank spaces
  • Double daily Treasure Hunter Keys for a month (starting the new year)
  • A discount on a tracking tool for account stats
Free-to-Play Limitations
Players can still play Runescape for free, but they will be limited to:
  • Basic skills and exploration
  • Limited access to minigames
  • No access to premium content
Progression and Membership
While it’s possible to play for free, eventually, players will need to purchase membership to progress and experience the game fully. Membership is required for:
  • Questlines
  • Clan invitations
  • Full access to skills and exploration
  • Access to RuneScape Classic (formerly a separate game, now included with membership)
Bond Option
Players can use bonds, an in-game item, to pay for membership or other benefits with in-game resources. This option is available for players who prefer not to use real-world currency.
In summary, Runescape now requires membership to play, offering a range of exclusive benefits and content. While free-to-play is still an option, it’s limited, and players will eventually need to purchase membership to fully experience the game.

And its now pay to win and they limit the map HEAVILY if your a free guy!

According to the information provided, Runescape now requires membership to play. Membership grants access to exclusive content, including:
  • 190 extra quests
  • 11 new skills
  • 40 awesome minigames
  • 100 extra Bank spaces
Free-to-Play Limitations
While it’s possible to play for free, eventually, players will need to purchase membership to progress and experience the game fully. Membership is required for:
  • Questlines
  • Clan invitations
  • Access to RuneScape Classic (formerly a separate game, now included with membership)
Bond Option
Players can use bonds, an in-game item, to pay for membership or other benefits with in-game resources. This option is available for players who prefer not to use real-world currency.
In summary, Runescape now requires membership to play, offering a range of exclusive benefits and content. While free-to-play is still an option, it’s limited, and players will eventually need to purchase membership to fully experience the game.

Jfl

It's so boring. Don't bother playing. I accidentally purchased an $80 membership and I haven't played at all. It's really an awful game to waste your time playing.

It's so boring. Don't bother playing. I accidentally purchased an $80 membership and I haven't played at all. It's really an awful game to waste your time playing.
Ok will never play again

ex-runescape3cel here, dont bother. social aspect is irrelevant, things are expensive as fuck, new updates are a joke, grinding is boring. mmos in general are a joke unless you have neet levels of free time and are heavily emotionally invisted into it.

Boring but cool aesthetically

ex-runescape3cel here, dont bother. social aspect is irrelevant, things are expensive as fuck, new updates are a joke, grinding is boring. mmos in general are a joke unless you have neet levels of free time and are heavily emotionally invisted into it.
Jfl

I always botted and bought mills with real money whenever I played before

Jfl

I always botted and bought mills with real money whenever I played before
Yeah. That's what I'm doing now and it isn't worth the investment of time. What's the point in "playing" a game if you're not actually playing it?

RuneScape removed their forums, so no. I lost interest when that happened.

• 190 extra quests
  • 11 new skills
  • 40 awesome minigames
  • 100 extra Bank spaces
Free-to-Play Limitations
  • Questlines
  • Clan invitations
Bond Option

Mod Mark cuck us HARD

Or...
Go under the tab SOURCE, single playER.

(Have Java runtime + eclipse installed )
If you are on Windows 10, it will install for you.

Enjoy the uncucked XPerience(TM)

@Ron.Belgrade :feelsEhh:

Hrithik Roshan Dew GIF by Mountaindewindia

I play old-school on and off. It's been a few months maybe I'll get back in to it.

I play conquerors blade, I roam the map i fight and i enjoy it!

How is it? I liked pking before
I like it. I just do quests and level my skills up. I'm pretty much done with the free stuff. I've been saving in game money for membership.

I like it. I just do quests and level my skills up. I'm pretty much done with the free stuff. I've been saving in game money for membership.
Thats what they want, YOU FELL FOR IT!