Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rule of thumb

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★
If it triggers normies, it’s probably based

Yes, everything like ephebophilia, homophobia, racism, misogyny, all these things are natural to humans & based, retarded first-worlders can only cope

If it triggers normies, it’s probably based
When i walk the sidewalk people cross the road to avoid me or sometimes hide from me
I guess im so ugly i just have that effect on people, Right now 30 min ago in my walk, Back from the store, A foid was walking towards me then changed course backwards back where she came from and hid, When i entered the corner she stood there with her dog just staring at me angrily.

People are fucking weird when im around,

When i walk the sidewalk people cross the road to avoid me or sometimes hide from me
I guess im so ugly i just have that effect on people, Right now 30 min ago in my walk, Back from the store, A foid was walking towards me then changed course backwards back where she came from and hid, When i entered the corner she stood there with her dog just staring at me angrily.

People are fucking weird when im around,
This is why I don’t go outside. Shits fucking brutal mang :fuk: Maybe if I go on a 3000 day nofap streak things would be different :lul::feelstastyman:

Yes, everything like ephebophilia, homophobia, racism, misogyny, all these things are natural to humans & based, retarded first-worlders can only cope
if chad does it then it's fine