Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Rubik’s Cubecels

FrereJacques

FrereJacques

Officer
★★★
Earlier this week I picked up a Rubik’s cube at Goodwill because I was bored, now I can solve it without looking at a guide :feelsokman:

Don’t mind the subtle wristpill

cubes me
@Master

its over for cubecels

I lack the patience to solve a Rubik's cube.

Have you tried applying the algorithms? It takes a William James Sidis spatial IQ to solve one without the resources.
No man, I rather do some better cope.

I could never solve one. I remember spending a long time on it before

I've used to collect all kinds of cubes years ago, I can solve 2x2, 3x3, 4x4 and megaminx. The only thing that I really sucked of is speed cubing, you need to learn a lot of algorithms (over 70 tbh) for solving a cube in seconds. Btw I can solve my 3x3 rubiks cube in 1 minute.

I do have a Rubik's Cube but I'm too low IQ to actually solve it.

I've used to collect all kinds of cubes years ago, I can solve 2x2, 3x3, 4x4 and megaminx. The only thing that I really sucked of is speed cubing, you need to learn a lot of algorithms (over 70 tbh) for solving a cube in seconds. Btw I can solve my 3x3 rubiks cube in 1 minute.
That’s impressive actually

Wristmogs me to hell and back tbh...

What wristpill? You wrist and hand mog me to hell.

I never got into rubik cubes, but sometimes I like to do puzzles

I too went through the Rubik’s cube phase. I knew how to do 2x2 and 3x3. The 4x4 was brutal.

never was even able to finish two sides despite reading the manual and watching tutorial videos :feelsrope: :feelsrope: