Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RSD Tyler's "Girlfriend"

L

Livid

Recruit
★★★★
Made millions scamming incels and he gets a degenerate whore with an onlyfans lmao

1593521211776-png.66077

1593521326785-png.66080

Mogs me because can afford a gf

LOL even a staged hug for insta she's forcing her body away...

He's worth millions. Congrats, Tyler. You conformed to LMS theory and proved nothing jfl.

If you start a multi-million dollar business and you're ugly, you can upgrade from nothing to gold digger, OnlyFans thot who'll monkey branch from you the moment the opportunity presents itself. Wow, he's so lucky. Tyler has stolen the money of so many desperate, bluepilled men who we couldn't get to in time and personally profited off the s*xual frustration/romantic rejection of tens of thousands of men.

W*man = opportunistically offer love and sex to extra financial resources

PUA = opportunistically offer false promise of secret tips and tricks to gain access to l*ve and s*x.

He's literally no better than a f*male gold digger. PUA < hole < normie < brothercel

Just scammaxx theory

Can't believe I used to listen to this retard and take him seriously. He's a piece of shit scammer.

No way in hell that's his gf.
Fuck back in 2018 I used to believe these RSD guys, maybe out of optimism, and I was a confident fucker then

No way in hell that's his gf.
Fuck back in 2018 I used to believe these RSD guys, maybe out of optimism, and I was a confident fucker then

He's betabuxxing. He's a multi-millionaire from scamming thousands of men.

This is lifefuel

He's betabuxxing. He's a multi-millionaire from scamming thousands of men.
But still, dating a playmate?? Like wtf.
Also I'm not familiar with USA law, but can those guys he scammed bring a class action lawsuit on him? Like saying there was deception and lies in his part, for example proving the RSD parties and infields were all paid models??

But still, dating a playmate?? Like wtf.
Also I'm not familiar with USA law, but can those guys he scammed bring a class action lawsuit on him? Like saying there was deception and lies in his part, for example proving the RSD parties and infields were all paid models??

She has an onlyfans that right there tells you she's a slave to the money.
and Idk about how those laws would work.