Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious RPGs Where I Can Play as a Solitary Wizard Battling Foids

SoCalSuifuel

SoCalSuifuel

Death Note Makes No Sense
-
What are some role playing games where I can create a wizard character and fully immerse myself in a world where I can combat the vaginal menace? I want to hurl fireballs down from the top of my tower at attacking amazonians and do battle on the astral plane against a witch.
Fantasy Art Jose Parodi Cuentos de Hechizero 992x1466
How can I make this cope a reality?

Not a fan of Skyrim because of the Dragonborn plot, would have preferred if you were just a random guy instead of the chosen one.
skyrim best game ever created by mankind shut up infidel

Elder Scrolls Oblivion

skyrim best game ever created by mankind shut up infidel
The Dragonborn shit is terrible. It severely limits your ability to role play because you can't be whoever you want, you have to be THE DRAGONBORN, SAVIOR OF SKYRIM! Shit sucks big time.

The Dragonborn shit is terrible. It severely limits your ability to role play because you can't be whoever you want, you have to be THE DRAGONBORN, SAVIOR OF SKYRIM! Shit sucks big time.
what is better than being one of the greatest badass heroes tamriel has ever seen? that's right, nothing!

what is better than being one of the greatest badass heroes tamriel has ever seen? that's right, nothing!
Low-IQ, no imagination. It's way more fun to create your own backstory and take the story in the direction you want it to go. Bethesda has been making worse and worse games with Fallout 4 being the worst piece of shit they've ever created. I weep for whatever they are planning to do in the next Elder Scrolls.

Low-IQ, no imagination. It's way more fun to create your own backstory and take the story in the direction you want it to go. Bethesda has been making worse and worse games with Fallout 4 being the worst piece of shit they've ever created. I weep for whatever they are planning to do in the next Elder Scrolls.
jfl @ roleplaycels, never began for them

jfl @ roleplaycels, never began for them
If you wanna pretend to be the super special super important super turbo chad man, why don't you go play Halo or whatever and stop shitting up the RPG genre for people who actually like the idea of using their imagination. People like you are what led to Fallout going from an RPG series into a fucking action FPS.

If you wanna pretend to be the super special super important super turbo chad man, why don't you go play Halo or whatever and stop shitting up the RPG genre for people who actually like the idea of using their imagination. People like you are what led to Fallout going from an RPG series into a fucking action FPS.
i get pleasure from nerds getting mad when their niche communities and games get btfo

i get pleasure from nerds getting mad when their niche communities and games get btfo
Then why don't you go browse IncelTears, faggot. Your name and your worship of Chads says a lot about you, you aren't an incel, you're a failed normalfag.

just a random guy instead of the chosen one.

Yeah, being "the chosen one" is the fantasy equivalent of being a troubled detective with alcohol problems and a dark secret in his past.

Why does enjoying something with some level of complexity make someone a smartass?
it does in my book and that is all that matters as far as my feelings are concerned

now I feel like it's my fault this thread turned to shit.

post games ffs

not for me, i legitimately hate smartasses
Doesn't the fact that their games get ruined when normies start joining their community justify their elitism and xenophobia against normies?

Doesn't the fact that their games get ruined when normies start joining their community justify their elitism and xenophobia against normies?
it does but i still hate them

i dunno its just so satisfying when smartasses get shreked
"smartasses"
What does that word even mean to you? People that enjoy something and don't want it changed and tampered with and turned into something else are smartasses? You're a retard with shittaste who's butthurt about being called out on it.

"smartasses"
What does that word even mean to you? People that enjoy something and don't want it changed and tampered with and turned into something else are smartasses? You're a retard with shittaste who's butthurt about being called out on it.
you understood pretty clearly what i meant

I had a lot of fun on TESIV Oblivion a few years ago. There are plenty of good mods on Nexus to make the game look better.

Oblivion's mechanics are way superior to Skyrim.

I used to play an elf archer assassin with mastery of illusion and mysticism.

I had installed the mod "Thief" to have extremely cool custom arrows, such as water arrows able to douse torches, or gas arrows able to make enemies fall asleep.

you understood pretty clearly what i meant
I understand what you're saying, but you don't understand what you're saying. You like it when things that other people like get dumbed down and brought to your level because you're a low-IQ failed normalfag who wants everything to be the same braindead bullshit on the level of Marvel movies and slasher films.

I understand what you're saying, but you don't understand what you're saying. You like it when things that other people like get dumbed down and brought to your level because you're a low-IQ failed normalfag who wants everything to be the same braindead bullshit on the level of Marvel movies and slasher films.
this is why you are an elitist smartass and why i get pleasure from the suffering of your kind. just like rick and morty fans. you are destined to be made fun of because you overcompensate so much with "muh intellect" lmfao

this is why you are an elitist smartass and why i get pleasure from the suffering of your kind. just like rick and morty fans. you are destined to be made fun of because you overcompensate so much with "muh intellect" lmfao
If elitism is not wanting to consume shit then go ahead and call me an elitist. Without elitists everything devolves into trash.