Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Royal Rumble

Saudade

Saudade

midwit
★★★★★
Anyone gonna watch it? 11 Surprise entrants, it would be nice if Cody wins.

Haven't been into WWE since 2012

For me that ended in 2010 lol
The Saturday Smackdown shows were kino.

Back when the characters made sense.
Early 2010s was the infamous PG era where John Cena was the main character and storylines were boring because he always won. Ruthless aggression era was better, I'm too young to have experienced attitude era so can't comment on that.

Early 2010s was the infamous PG era where John Cena was the main character and storylines were boring because he always won. Ruthless aggression era was better, I'm too young to have experienced attitude era so can't comment on that.
The Undertaker, CM Punk, Edge, Batista, Rey Mysterio, this was the shit back in the day.
2007-2009 was god honest the best WWE timeline ever.

Heck i even got the PS3 games.

The Undertaker, CM Punk, Edge, Batista, Rey Mysterio, this was the shit back in the day.
2007-2009 was god honest the best WWE timeline ever.

Heck i even got the PS3 games.
Yeah it was really kewl, I remember WWE was super popular in Spain back in 2008 and all the kids in the playground mimicked it until the teachers banned it because it was dangerous kek. My favorites were Randy Orton, Rey Mysterio and The Undertaker. I devoted so many hours to the games on my DS and on the Wii when I visited my friend who had it. While the PG era sucked because they gave Cena too much protagonism it had some cool parts like The Nexus storyline or when Sheamus joined WWE.