Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Rousseau “man is born good, society corrupts him”

Johny.speiz

Johny.speiz

Incel revolution
★★★★
I invite you to read Jean-Jacques Rousseau, a Swiss philosopher from the 18th century. It's interesting how his thesis over 200 years ago was so right as if he predicted the far future, our current rotten society.

His basic thesis: "man is naturally good, and anything that is not natural has corrupted us from this natural state".
“Man is born free and yet everywhere he lives in chains”.

He also argues about the "Social Contract" between the society and individuals; inequality between humans and its roots, among others.

Never forget, that we as individuals have a contract with society, unless we're slaves. If this contract is broken we have no obligations to follow the society anymore, we must rebel.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean-Jacques_Rousseau

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Social_Contract

https://www.iep.utm.edu/soc-cont/#SH2c

https://www.webpages.uidaho.edu/engl_258/Lecture Notes/man_is_naturally_good.htm

https://plato.stanford.edu/entries/rousseau/

Last edited:
Interesting viewpoint. I have to study a lot before this because i'm more centered around other philosophical areas like logic but this is important.

Thank the Jews

The social contract is only respected when you're attractive and social. If nobody cares about you nobody will back you up when you're treated unfairly.

The social contract is only respected when you're attractive and social. If nobody cares about you nobody will back you up when you're treated unfairly.
And after that happens for too long, you go buy a GOER watch

Rousseau is a million times smarter than me but what was philosophy is his time can now be answered by science. And he was wrong, society has little effect on how a man acts, in terms of his personality and his moral convictions

Very true, I experimented this a lot in my life even from my own "family", I suffered tremendously because of it.

As loner, you shouldn't have a "weak" character, you must be even tougher than the toughest, which is impossible to achieve when you're downpressed from everywhere and treated like shit. Even Incels can't unite, see if we unite we will be stronger and influence society towards our goals, it's a utopia as it is for now.
Rousseau is a million times smarter than me but what was philosophy is his time can now be answered by science. And he was wrong, society has little effect on how a man acts, in terms of his personality and his moral convictions
"Other times, other customs", "Other days, other ways" or "other times, other manners"; I believe. Anyway, social alienation is very true, it plays a big part in how we develop our personality and morals.
You didn't explained nor develop anything of your understanding "by science", provide some links.

Back then society was far more nuclear, people believed in God and fought what is now considered normal: degeneracy.

Last edited:
“man is born good, society corrupts him”

This can be true for some. Some people from certain peoples in particular are incurably immoral. Some, a small minority are moral regardless of what happens. Most people, especially in the west do what is done around them; they do the moral and immoral things others do and find acceptable to do, they act moral when treated morally and immoral when immorality is around them. I'm one of those who do whats moral regardless of the circumstances although it may be a hindrance on an individual level. Perhaps J.J. Rousseau was that type of person was too, and naively thought the same of all humans regardless of race and gender.

You can look up individual and collective selective traits. The latter includes conventional moral like honour, honesty and self sacrifice. The former exists however due to natural selection which doesn't favour intelligence or morality for the sake of it.

I did my part of the social contract, society has not.

Society can channel your nature or let It run wild. This Is why liberal countries are the ones with higher differences between men and women and higher hypergamy.

Society for example can turn an incel evil since it's biology+society. So you basically are born so kind hearted and so nice that society keeps fucking you over and taking advantage of you instead of recognizing your good qualities hence you grow frustrated and feeling betrayed and you end up feeling the need to show them what being evil really means since they seem to like It so much hence ERs
I did my part of the social contract, society has not.
Yes and this Is why i'm becoming a little Bit psychopatic and I'd be willing to betray the social contract for parasiting from Chads and normies who always isolated me and I'm starting to understand why many criminals act the way they act
And after that happens for too long, you go buy a GOER watch

Last edited:
Society can channel your nature or let It run wild. This Is why liberal countries are the ones with higher differences between men and women and higher hypergamy.

Society for example can turn an incel evil since it's biology+society. So you basically are born so kind hearted and so nice that society keeps fucking you over and taking advantage of you instead of recognizing your good qualities hence you grow frustrated and feeling betrayed and you end up feeling the need to show them what being evil really means since they seem to like It so much hence ERs

Yes and this Is why i'm becoming a little Bit psychopatic and I'd be willing to betray the social contract for parasiting from Chads and normies who always isolated me and I'm starting to understand why many criminals act the way they act
The thing is that society does not like it when an individual becomes violent against society, especially when he comes from the Incels. Every violent act coming from us is over-represented, over-generalized and much over-evilized by the media; governments and normies will always find a way to discourage us for such a thing and will put things even more obscure, nasty, false than committed without understanding the cause, the roots, pretending they don't know them, they don't want to, they want us to suffer and teach us "moral lessons" and to stay docile, slaves of this system run by satan, while they don't follow them themselves, hypocritising the world - it's far easier to "kill a rabid dog than to treat or find a treatment for the virus" - we have no support at all; nobody seems to understand our pain but only the other Incels. This does not apply if you are not Jeremy Meeks or chad-alike. In the end, we will be classified as terrorist groups, it is already on its way, but much more than ISIS or any other Islamic terrorist group.

Did you know that many people who have committed genocide are not even prosecuted or treated very mildly with many advantages over common criminals or innocent people who are put in prison for nothing? Yes, the innocent, which happens more and more because of laws that are too stupid and exaggerated, there are far too many laws these days too, bad and totally useless especially; the laws only applied to certain groups of people, such as Incels. If you are not in the position of power, or "well-integrated" (aesthetically, socially, charismatically, etc.) into the current, yuck, "social norms", you are basically nothing.

Last edited:
The thing is that society does not like it when an individual becomes violent against society, especially when he comes from the Incels. Every violent act coming from us is over-represented, over-generalized and much over-evilized by the media; governments and normies will always find a way to discourage us for such a thing and will put things even more obscure, nasty, false than committed without understanding the cause, the roots, they don't want to, it's far easier to "kill a rabid dog than to treat or find a treatment for the virus", we have no support at all; nobody seems to understand our pain but only the other Incels. This does not apply if you are not Jeremy Meeks or chad-alike. In the end, we will be classified as terrorist groups, it is already on its way, but much more than ISIS or any other Islamic terrorist group.
What makes me go bersek is when they blame you after you have expressed frustration for being treated horribly after having behaved so well by saying shit like " If you expected something back you were not nice to begin with" Fucking low iq retards. Oh yes it's perfectly fine being everyone's punchbag and just keep going or else you are the bad guy. Just makes me feel the need to show them real evil and take revenge by shooting them dead

Rousseau was a fucking cuck. Humans are inherently evil, and you should read Thomas Hobbes instead.

The Bible teaches: within man "is both the powerful surge toward the good because we are made in the image of God, and the darker impulses toward evil because of the effects of Original Sin".

Which calls for wisdom and to undesrtand nowadays world:

Revelation 17:1-8, New Life Version (NLV)

The Sinful Woman
Then one of the seven angels who had the seven jars came to me. He said, “Come! I will show you how the powerful woman who sells the use of her body will be punished. She sits on the many waters of the world. The kings of the earth have done sex sins with her. People of the world have been made drunk with the wine of her sex sins.”

I was carried away in the Spirit by the angel to a desert. I saw a woman sitting on a red wild animal. It had seven heads and ten horns. All over the red wild animal was written bad names which spoke against God. The woman was wearing purple and red clothes. She was wearing gold and pearls and stones worth much money. She had in her hand a gold cup full of sinful things from her sex sins. There was a name written on her forehead which had a secret meaning. It said, “The big and powerful Babylon, mother of all women who sell the use of their bodies and mother of everything sinful of the earth.” I looked at the woman. She was drunk with the blood of God’s people and those who had been killed for telling about Jesus. When I saw her, I wondered very much.

The angel asked me, “Why do you wonder? I will tell you the secret about this woman and the red wild animal that carries her. It is the red wild animal with seven heads and ten horns. The red wild animal you saw was alive but is now dead. He will come up from the hole without a bottom and be destroyed. The people of the earth, whose names have not been written in the book of life from the beginning of the world, will be surprised as they look at the red wild animal. He was alive, but not now, but will yet come.

Revelation 20:7-9, New Life Version (NLV)

When the 1,000 years are finished, Satan will be free to leave his prison. He will go out and fool the nations who are over all the world. They are Gog and Magog. He will gather them all together for war. There will be as many as the sand along the sea-shore. They will spread out over the earth and all around the place where God’s people are and around the city that is loved.

Last edited: