Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Roundtable of LL surgery patients

Rixinuj

Rixinuj

Banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6zMibWk-qI

Sedat (Indian Guy): 5'1/2 --> 5'9/10

Dynzell (Black Guy): 5'5 --> 5'11

There is hope.

Ryan Gosling Dancing GIF

Last edited:
Not that it actually mattered, they facially mog

True, the indian guy already was married and had a child before he got his first surgery. Facepill is real :worryfeels:
Height is not the ticket the ascension, it's just a prerequisite within a sea of prerequisites to date at best a normie toilet.

I would try to get surgery for face first, and if I'm still an incel, then I'll get LL.

True, the indian guy already was married and had a child before he got his first surgery. Facepill is real :worryfeels:
Having a kid while 5'1 is brutal. Imagine the doctor sees his patient come back 20 years later. Except this time it's his child getting leg lengthening.

Having a kid while 5'1 is brutal. Imagine the doctor sees his patient come back 20 years later. Except this time it's his child getting leg lengthening.
He's actually the owner of LiveLifeTaller and all it's facilities I forgot to mention that, it wouldn't worry him much if his son grows up to be short because he can make him taller free of charge.

Has anyone in the community done a deep dive on LL? Specifically assessment of risk, cost, recovery etc?

Has anyone in the community done a deep dive on LL? Specifically assessment of risk, cost, recovery etc?
Not that I know of, my rule of thumb however is to go to a reputable place to get it done. If you go to places like india where the surgeons could care less about you the risk is high in general. I've also read somewhere (may be wrong) that most implications (if any) can be resolved by the body or the team that's working on you.

Last edited:
Except it's EXTREMELY RISKY, expensive, and you will also not be able to do physically demanding tasks.
For anyone that's practically crippled in the dating market I don't see why they wouldn't do it.

Except it's EXTREMELY RISKY, expensive, and you will also not be able to do physically demanding tasks.
That's the tough part. You don't really know what the risks are without having a consultation. Which if you're getting the surgery abroad requires travel. It's not like you can just walk into the clinic and walk out 6 inches taller.

That's the tough part. You don't really know what the risks are without having a consultation. Which if you're getting the surgery abroad requires travel. It's not like you can just walk into the clinic and walk out 6 inches taller.
True, all surgeries need to be thought about thoroughly in general. I'm pretty sure most information on the topic can be found online you don't necessarily need to speak with them in person.