Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Rottweiler guarding his bitch

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

KHHDV Wizard Alchemist. Wage Feelsdevilcel.
★★★★★

You just know he's knotting that foid every night :feelsseriously:

@Retardfuel

His snout is going in and out that pussy while her actual cuck boyfriend watches

what has happened to the world

This is what mayowhores mean when they say they want a protective boyfriend

A goddamn dog has a higher SMV than me. Fucking clown world

Seeing this vid make me think of another reason why it's ''good'' to be an incel

When I was a teenager, I always worried what if I would ever get a girlfriend, I couldn't keep her ''safe''. I had anxiety thinking of getting mugged while walking with her on the street.

I have reduced muscle mass from the Klinefelter syndrome. I'm a wristcel, a framelet, I am very weak.

But I'm never going to have a girlfriend/wife/daughter who I need to protect. So it's ''good''. One less worry, right?

Seeing this vid make me think of another reason why it's ''good'' to be an incel

When I was a teenager, I always worried what if I would ever get a girlfriend, I couldn't keep her ''safe''. I had anxiety thinking of getting mugged while walking with her on the street.

I have reduced muscle mass from the Klinefelter syndrome. I'm a wristcel, a framelet, I am very weak.

But I'm never going to have a girlfriend/wife/daughter who I need to protect. So it's ''good''. One less worry, right?
And the point is, foids are attracted to the best male specimens of every species.

Of course they are attracted to rottweilers, pitbulls and great danes.

You're not going to see a foid get fucked by a chihuahua. Foids actually treat dogs like chihuahuas as pets.

But large hunting dogs? They see them as sexual partners.

The forum hates dogs more than chefs that cook dog meat in china and vietnam

And the hate is well deserved.

Those fucking dogs get more affection and sex from women than ugly men do.
Even if female dogs didn't exist, dogs would still be able to copulate with human foids