Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Rottting teeth is a full time job

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I’m having to put in a lot of effort to get them rotted. Chewing is painful throughout

stop fucking up your life and just moneymaxx, mang.
We can ldar while living comfortably, Chico :smonk:

I understand the idea of not wanting to contribute to this cucked land when toilets won't even say hi to us, but why suffer through more pain in retaliation against them? That's kinda cucked of you, mang.
Just moneymaxx and ldar on the couch eating chips like I will, toilets hate that just as much :ahegao:

it's over

my teeth hurts its killing me my mouth tastes like shit all the time :feelsrope:

stop fucking up your life and just moneymaxx, mang.
We can ldar while living comfortably, Chico :smonk:

I understand the idea of not wanting to contribute to this cucked land when toilets won't even say hi to us, but why suffer through more pain in retaliation against them? That's kinda cucked of you, mang.
Just moneymaxx and ldar on the couch eating chips like I will, toilets hate that just as much :ahegao:

it's over
This. You don't even have to contribute to society when you can just get your money up and geomaxx. Don't know why retards on this site want so badly to sleep in pods and eat bug sandwiches.

over 4 masochistcels

Just be unable to eat anything that hasn't been put in a blender theory