Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rotting teeth is a way I pass the time

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
It’s fucking based but it is what it is. You will have pain if you go my way however

Yikes dis y u inkwel (but unironically) :feelswhat:

Brain damage.

I brush my teeth dont want them to rot

I never wash my teeth eat candy drink soda n dont feel pain but my teeth are yellow af but anyway theres fluoride in toothpaste n its toxic.

I have a first molar that is badly infected. I'll probably pull it out in a few years max. With my dental forceps irl...

If I stop drinking it will get better but that ain't happenin, cap`n

These threads motivate me to book a dentists appointment

I have a first molar that is badly infected. I'll probably pull it out in a few years max. With my dental forceps irl...

Let them rot out

I like the teethrottingpill, seems very based. I am not brave enough to do it myself though because it is very painful I think.

It’s fucking based but it is what it is. You will have pain if you go my way however
I never wash my teeth eat candy drink soda n dont feel pain but my teeth are yellow af but anyway theres fluoride in toothpaste n its toxic.

Seems like all three of you are pretty good at teethrotmaxxing. Saint HeedAndSucceed would be proud.

I like the teethrottingpill, seems very based. I am not brave enough to do it myself though because it is very painful I think.

Seems like all three of you are pretty good at teethrotmaxxing. Saint HeedAndSucceed would be proud.
We all just trying to get them rotted

Weird drive for life but alright. :feelskek:

Not sure I am fan of self pain, or anything self inflicted really.
I have a shit life don't get any happiness from more suffering.
Do you drink from cold drinking fountains

Do you drink from cold drinking fountains
Not since like highschool which is years ago
Even then I usually carried my own boiled water, cause I didn't like the taste of fountain water.

Not since like highschool which is years ago
Even then I usually carried my own boiled water, cause I didn't like the taste of fountain water.
Water fountain has iced cold water