Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rotting on a trucel sunday

Fannigan

Fannigan

Rotting as usual
★★★★★
fucking hate being alone. another truecel sunday. just rotting in misery as usual. :feelsseriously::dafuckfeels::blackpill::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously: why the fuck couldn't i just have a normal life. all i wanted was friends. fuck it all

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

at least it's sunday for you

because you think wrong thoughts. you should be a good goy

rotting on Sunday while chad and tyrone are out fucking all the foids I ever had a crush on and getting to destroying their holes :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

i spent all weekend LDARing instead of doing all the homework that's due tomorrow and now im fucked lol

damn im surprised i didnt get the no reply pill. thanks bros :feelsaww:

i spent all weekend LDARing instead of doing all the homework that's due tomorrow and now im fucked lol
youngcel trait

I gave up on looking at calenders.

war platoon GIF

I slept all day.

Rotting on sunday again

Sundays are for realizing how much of a lonely pathetic loser I am. I am too anxious to do anything. Its LDAR all the way.

another truecel sunday :feelsrope:and this one's much worse than the last one