Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Rotting in bed

smoljaw69

smoljaw69

Greycel
recently I've been feeling more depressed than usual that I cannot even get out of bed anymore. Only when I have to pee I move but the toilet is like two feet away from my bed. I feel like a heart attack or blood clot are gonna kill me, or maybe starvation will do it if I don't get out of bed. I don't see why I should leave my bed all copes end. it's over

How do you guys cope? And for how long?

Brutal experience: happens to me frequently, unfortunately. :feelsbadman:

Just start vaping nicotine, it helped give me energy

dont. ldarmaxing is my whole life.

Bildschirmfoto 2021 08 11 um 120332

Happy pills. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Help to kill the pain tbh

Just start vaping nicotine, it helped give me energy
this tbh if you want to force yourself to get out of bed at least. This morning I had a hard time getting up because I had no reason to but then I felt nicotine craving and my vape stick needed refills. So I got up to refill it, vape and had an unproductive day of questioning why Im still alive

It's hard, I find if I get up super early then I'll be okay, otherwise I can still be in bed past noon.

recently I've been feeling more depressed than usual that I cannot even get out of bed anymore. Only when I have to pee I move but the toilet is like two feet away from my bed. I feel like a heart attack or blood clot are gonna kill me, or maybe starvation will do it if I don't get out of bed. I don't see why I should leave my bed all copes end. it's over

How do you guys cope? And for how long?
It's a shitty experience for sure, sometimes energy drinks or caffeine pills work but that's probably just me

yes, i quit my job a while ago. i am now living off savings. i spend 22+ hours in bed. i will rope when i run out of money.

i do try to go for a walk because of the blood clots and the bed sores. all of my muscles have atrophied.

Me too boyo, and I haven’t showered in two weeks and smell like a homeless nigger :dafuckfeels: