Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rotting exists cause its addicting and low-risk. Modern technology & toxic society enabled rotting. Then why is rotting seen as a disease?

W

wastedTime

Officer
★★★
Although huge chunk of rotters just scroll youtube and other platforms (which I find kinda retarded),
Other rotters focus on more entertaining and stimulating activities like gaming, movies, reading, manga, music, chatting.

However most of these people (both groups) as well as external people (normies & third parties) see rotting as unsexy and as a disease.

Its understandable that women see this as unsexy, but why people who rot think the same ? :O

Ive been rotting for over a decade and I love it. Would love to live forever if I could rot. Unfortunately sooner or later I'll have to get a job.
Probably the only issue i have with rotting, is being lonely and stress caused by it and by other factors.
But other than that im confident I've been living like a king if not better.
Kings have responsibilities after all, I do not (yet).

But yeah what are other incels thinking about it?

I've been rotting for 4 years almost now, but I wasn't able to work anyway. If you are ugly, sick or mentally ill, then what else is there really to do but to rot? I agree the ability to do this is a luxury by itself. Not everyone can LDAR and I feel for those guys. I'm dreading the fact that I will have to go back to school or get a job if I won't succeed because I know how the world is for ugly awkward people. Been there and done that - rotting alone in an apartment is better than being looked down on by normies and women because you happen to be ugly.