Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rotting as great

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
As long as you can rot, you don't have a reason to kys.

Rotting is almost like being dead and that's a great thing. I always loved rotting and being comfy. I always preferred the comfort of my bed to playing outside.

Rotting is fantastic, don't let normies tell you otherwise.

The only problem is not being able to rot indefinitely, in the event the rotting has to stop the symptoms will be far worse compared to not rotting to begin with. Over time you develop a tolerance for waging/studying. I have to admit though after a long season of toiling it's nice to rot in order to recover.

Rotting is nice, there are many negative consequences though. Lack of income, constant nagging from your family, etc.

But I have nostalgic feelings about when I was NEET.

true tbh, last time i was unemployed i was miserable but this time im just enjoying not having to wageslave and come home with an aching body.

also not having to be around people is pretty nice

Rotting is fun. I don't have to get mad since it's basically retirement mode. Everyone else chasing dreams that a majority of people fail at but I am content.
Possibly a step below nirvana chasing meditation maxx
I like chamomile and Ashwagandha to chill me out with just a bit of green tea to give a caffeine kick to my dreams

It has taken quite a toll on me. Can't see myself being active

WE Know the Deal and Dont owe society shit

If I could keep buying shit I could cope forever ngl.