Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Rotting and humanity retardation

• Thread starter I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss
  • Start date
I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
Do you also feel your brain and self crumbling away ?

I remember some 12 years ago, i was eager to have friends and go on an adventure but this lust for thrill has faded away. Instead, a gloomy yet redeeming numb shade has soaked in all the facets of my life.

I could have made some friends a year ago, but i didn't. It seems like i can't derive any sort of pleasure from social activity.

All these years of loneliness have, to say the least, changed my neuronal chemistry. How come a member of a species, whose sheer survival strength was in number and sociability, cower from social endeavour ?
I can't speak my mother tongue properly without misspronouncing words and making obvious syntax mistakes, neither can i speak my mind to the full extent of the meaning i want to deliver. Sometimes, it takes days to recall a word.

I am a retarded human.

I feel the same way man. I’m getting dumber and dumber after each day of rotting. Speaking to others irl is an almost completely foreign concept tbh, after so many years without it. I think I’m starting to get used to it now and that kinda scares me, but also relaxes me.

I feel the same way man. I’m getting dumber and dumber after each day of rotting. Speaking to others irl is an almost completely foreign concept tbh, after so many years without it. I think I’m starting to get used to it now and that kinda scares me, but also relaxes me.
What's left of your humanity when you get used to it ? :feelsrope:

Reminds me of my parrot who was hand raised from its infancy. One day, we forgot the cage & windows open and that bird didn't attempt to flee.
Instead, he just went on top of his cage and stayed there until we put it back inside.

He got used to his cage literally and figuratively.
That parrot was neither a human nor a parrot.

Last edited:
What's left of your humanity when you get used to it ? :feelsrope:

Reminds me of my parrot who was hand raised from its infancy. One day, we forgot the cage open and that bird didn't attempt to flee.
Instead, he just went on top of his cage and stayed there until we put it back inside.

He got used to his cage literally and figuratively.
That parrot was neither a human nor a parrot.
Fucking hell man. That’s a perfect analogy tbh.

Do you also feel your brain and self crumbling away ?

I remember some 12 years ago, i was eager to have friends and go on an adventure but this lust for thrill has faded away. Instead, a gloomy yet redeeming numb shade has soaked in all the facets of my life.

I could have made some friends a year ago, but i didn't. It seems like i can't derive any sort of pleasure from social activity.

All these years of loneliness have, to say the least, changed my neuronal chemistry. How come a member of a species, whose sheer survival strength was in number and sociability, cower from social endeavour ?
I can't speak my mother tongue properly without misspronouncing words and making obvious syntax mistakes, neither can i speak my mind to the full extent of the meaning i want to deliver. Sometimes, it takes days to recall a word.

I am a retarded human.
Ever since I got out of uni, I have felt my mental faculties and memory deteriorate more and more each year. I'll probably be a senile, demented old man before 50 at this rate.

Really sad shit man

Tbh tbh ngl ded srs tbh
Shut up both of you, no shitposting allowed in my thread. Only supreme comments.
:woke::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Too addicting tbh. Wish i could go without sleep without passing out

My brain is destroyed tbh

I may be feel dumber by the day, but atleast I know I am smarter than the majority of normies around me