Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Rotted teeth cause others to get rotted

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
20% - Please use lounge or sewer for discussion of teeth issues
I read online if you have rotted tooth it can have bacti that attack other teeth. Basically rotted teeth effect other teeths

Helps get the job done faster

over for teethcels

I read online if you have rotted tooth it can have bacti that attack other teeth. Basically rotted teeth effect other teeths
Good to know. Shows how much easier it is for things to go wrong than right. Entropy mang

Banned due to teeth rotting and having such triggering profile avatar.

Proudweebed

I would never let my teeth rot. Toothaches are painful as fuck and cost a fortune to get fixed. Got enough pain and expenses in my life as it is.

Stop ibuprofen maxxing. Gonna kill your organs

this is unsettling
now im gonna actually find a dentist today

It's gonna hurt your liver. You can't be using ibuprofen all the time. You aren't supposed to be using it often

I'm present.