Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Rostie from the incels twitter article is dying for attention

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
The stupid post wall beluga whale that wrote this horseshit.

??????

Some of the comments were based at least.

Then after all the "harassment" she was getting and being called a loose slut, she writes another article blaming r/theredpill and donald trump supporters.

View attachment 125944

View attachment 125943

Her looksmatch is a virgin posting on cucktears.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-28 at 12.25.26 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-28 at 12.25.26 AM.png
    35.6 KB · Views: 93
I think having sex with well over 100 men IS the literal definition of a slut.

Having sex with 10,000 men obviously. That would be way too slutty.
Nah, that's just too innocent. Literal virgin. But having sex with 10001 men is legit slut tier.

I have raped over 100 females and kids but that doesn't make me rapist and a paedophile.

I have killed over 100 people but that doesn't make me a killer/murderer.

I have sold over 100 tons of cocaine but that doesn't make me a drug dealer.

I have destroyed over 100 planets but that doesn't make me a star destroyer :soy: (Vader did nothing wrong)

I have killed over 100 patients as a doctor by doing mistakes but that doesn't make me a bad doctor.

I've had over 100 car crashes but that doesn't make me a bad driver.

I've got over 100 STDs but that doesn't mean i'm sick.

Oh look, another slut who calls herself a feminist and a cat lady. There's a pattern here.

Women are fucking incapable of accepting responsibility for their actions. They are like children, they think they can do as they please with no consequence at all. Their feelings are the arbiters of reality for them. This is why men throughout human history have kept them away from the levers of power in society.

Nah, that's just too innocent. Literal virgin. But having sex with 10001 men is legit slut tier.
A few thousand is barely going past first base for foids.

Your bet how much men modern roastie gonna fuck until she turns 40-50 and lose all her value?
A 40-50 year old virgin already has no value, but if you add the 1000's of dicks a non-virgin 40+ year old rostie had in her holes then she gets downgraded to public toilet status.

A 40-50 year old virgin already has no value, but if you add the 1000's of dicks non-virgin 40+ year old rosties had in her holes then she gets downgraded to public toilet status.
Legit. Still SMVmogs an incel though

giphy.gif

I have raped over 100 females and kids but that doesn't make me rapist and a paedophile.

I have killed over 100 people but that doesn't make me a killer/murderer.

I have sold over 100 tons of cocaine but that doesn't make me a drug dealer.

I have destroyed over 100 planets but that doesn't make me a star destroyer :soy: (Vader did nothing wrong)

I have killed over 100 patients as a doctor by doing mistakes but that doesn't make me a bad doctor.

I've had over 100 car crashes but that doesn't make me a bad driver.

I've got over 100 STDs but that doesn't mean i'm sick.
High IQ

Guy made a funny response to her.

i dont want to know how her pussy looks like :feelstrash: :feelspuke:

She probably has a super wide hole.

Even women look down on women who slut around.

45% of "misogynistic" tweets on Twitter about promiscuity are from women:

Women judge promiscuous women as incompetent, unstable, and cold:

Women always want to blame men for "slut shaming" but even women think sluts are trash.

Women always want to blame men for "slut shaming" but even women think sluts are trash.
If even women are slutshaming then there's definitely truth to it. They feel shamed when they're called sluts because 99% of the time it's true.

I think having sex with well over 100 men IS the literal definition of a slut.

At this point, she might as well accept it and move on then trying to hide what she is.

Most pronstars and hookers willingly call themselves sluts, as they are at least honest with themselves...

I wonder what her partners looked like.

Damn, I started reading the title and saw "roastie on twitter dying" but then it's just "...for attention". Biggest disappointment of the day tbh.

I wonder what her partners looked like.
If you lined them up they'd be: Chad, chad, chad, chad-lite, chad, chad, saudi shiekh, chad, chad, rich sub6, chad, chad-lite, chad....

If you had sex with more than 10 men then you are a slut

Why do all of these leftist female feminists think the same?