Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Roses are red. Violets are blue.

For gods sake shut up

Thank you NEETard, very cool!

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::lul::lul::lul:
Blackpill is spreading

I can't understand what the fuck he's saying, what is this gibberish that modern normals call "english"?
Anyway, both lame and assholey. He ain't changing shit with a tiktok.

I can't understand what the fuck he's saying, what is this gibberish that modern normals call "english"?
Anyway, both lame and assholey. He ain't changing shit with a tiktok.
Roses are red. Violets are blue. Youre being such a bitch.
Your ass smells like a bag of fish sticks. Your tits hang low like orangutan tits.

Roses are red. Violets are blue. Youre being such a bitch.
Your ass smells like a bag of fish sticks. Your tits hang low like orangutan tits.
Thank you!
Ok, so I did guess it right then.
I fucking hate newspeak.

Give me a smooch nigga

I looked at this chick's TikTok profile and its full of redneck-ass posts. It made me think JFL at white nationalists and alt-righters who think that being away from ethnics and with fellow whites is the way forward when they don't seem to understand that whites in poor rural states in America are just as bad as ethnics, if not worse, due to the side-effects of a niggerified pop-culture. If you've ever seen the movies Gummo or Idiocracy you'll know what I mean. I suspect it's similar in poor rural areas of Eastern Europe and Russia. It's very sad.

How do you guys even find tiktoks?
Do you guys actually USE tiktok?