Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

rosacea

kollosalkocks

kollosalkocks

kill all the fucking muslims
so i have a severe case of rosacea, i dont have a terrible tooking face but my cheeks are like a bright red and especially when i get warm or really cold, the former of which happening a lot since i am also overweight. i know people who have this and went through procedures and treatments and it did nothing for them. im considering just putting on makeup at some point but i dont know. do people really care that much? should i wear makeup to cover it up? or maybe something else?

Have you tried changing your diet to a homogeneous one, like eating an all-meat diet (i.e. carnivore diet)?

Have you tried changing your diet to a homogeneous one, like eating an all-meat diet (i.e. carnivore diet)?
i havent but those diets are good at fighting inflammatory diseases. rosacea isnt an inflammatory one or at least mine isnt which is vascular rosacea. might still be worth giving it a shot tho since people report that the carnivore diet cured their "incurable" diseases so yeah. thanks. will consider.

Nice, hope it works well for you man.:feelsokman: