Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Roping

KillingJoke

KillingJoke

PillKing
-
Finally got some cash, so I can start making my exit bag. It'll be over soon kek.

How old are you?

Exit bag is cope, balloon helium is cut with oxygen these days

Another inert gas might work but overall don't sui, it's stupid, you never know what can happen in the future.

Exit bag is cope, balloon helium is cut with oxygen these days

Another inert gas might work but overall don't sui, it's stupid, you never know what can happen in the future.
Using nitrogen or going with the carbon monoxide methods.

Too young to rope, tbh.
I am literally psychotic, this is the age where one is most likely to develop psychotic mental illnesses. My DID has gotten worse I might not do it, just the comfort of having a way out prepared is enough for me.

too young, save up and go ER in a few years

I am literally psychotic, this is the age where one is most likely to develop psychotic mental illnesses. My DID has gotten worse I might not do it, just the comfort of having a way out prepared is enough for me.

Your best bet is to set a date on the calendar, 3 months from now. Have that day as the day you'll start planning to rope. Once you have the materials ready. You set another date, 1 month ahead (4 months from now), and that'll be the day you rope.

Don't give them that satisfaction.

can i use it when ur done? lol

You went from making a big thread on how to live an incel life (cope imo) to this?

You went from making a big thread on how to live an incel life (cope imo) to this?
One of my copes is having the rope nearby lol also looking at serious case of diagnosed dissociative identity disorder. That wasn't really me when I wrote that kek.

One of my copes is having the rope nearby lol also looking at serious case of diagnosed dissociative identity disorder. That wasn't really me when I wrote that kek.
Woah that's creepy. Is this the real you, or another one using your body as a host?

Woah that's creepy. Is this the real you, or another one using your body as a host?
No such thing as the real me, the real me would be the fusion of all of us. I am the one who's most often in control. Got a 70 year old man Logos, a 7 year old called Fovos, and Thymos the 20 year old literal psychopath. He's the one who wrote that post, and Logos wrote some today. Fovos never does anything but cry. They make me insane especially Thymos he's constantly haunting me and taunting everything I do. I want to die to get away from him and the world.

No such thing as the real me, the real me would be the fusion of all of us. I am the one who's most often in control. Got a 70 year old man Logos, a 7 year old called Fovos, and Thymos the 20 year old literal psychopath. He's the one who wrote that post, and Logos wrote some today. Fovos never does anything but cry. They make me insane especially Thymos he's constantly haunting me and taunting everything I do. I want to die to get away from him and the world.
If the 20 year old is a psychopath, then why was he typing all that cope? Wouldn't he be encouraging suicide?

If the 20 year old is a psychopath, then why was he typing all that cope? Wouldn't he be encouraging suicide?
That's the thing about the cope that he suggested, it's not a good cope. When I first started going psychotic he taught me that and I listened to him. I'm here now purely because I chose to follow him and now I am completely alone and have nothing at all. That advice is dangerous, because if you have anybody left who cares about you. Following that advice will destroy all your relationships and lead you to where I am.

That's the thing about the cope that he suggested, it's not a good cope. When I first started going psychotic he taught me that and I listened to him. I'm here now purely because I chose to follow him and now I am completely alone and have nothing at all. That advice is dangerous, because if you have anybody left who cares about you. Following that advice will destroy all your relationships and lead you to where I am.
We're both talking about this right?

https://incels.is/threads/incel-guide-to-life.41996/

At least use all your remaining money to make the last few days happy

You may be talking to Thymos in this thread. lol
That would scare me the most, there's a thing called blending where I remain conscious but lose control and don't realize immediately. It's been happening more lately and it's distressing.

IMG 0839

go er instead you would be a legend / either way if afterlife its real its hell..

You will make them happy and give them the incentive to shut us down and it will piss me off.

good lad, helium is running out, no need to fuck the earth over for your own sui plans

exit bags canbe made from the cheapest shit, you don't need to spend too much
The birds, the bees and the plants aren't affected by the helium supply kek.