Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Roping with roids

O

opikop

Banned
-
Started pinning test, deca and primo 4 months ago. Im roping with roids at least people in the gym question if natty now.

My mom is asking why i wanna die.

Based. I need roids to get bigger

It'll take a while. But it doesn't seem like a bad idea if you're an incel anyway. Just keep pinning, what do you have to lose anyway?

It'll take a while. But it doesn't seem like a bad idea if you're an incel anyway. Just keep pinning, what do you have to lose anyway?
Exactly better to live 20 years gymaxxed than insta rope or live 50 years as basmentcell

Yeah if you only take roids HGH is expensive
How much USD a month do you figure it costs? And what particular roids do you use?

How much USD a month do you figure it costs? And what particular roids do you use?
It can cost you around 150-300 USD for one cycle of 20 weeks depending on the doses. I also use HGH and in costs alone around 180 for 2 months.

It can cost you around 150-300 USD for one cycle of 20 weeks depending on the doses. I also use HGH and in costs alone around 180 for 2 months.
Ok, thanks

Based. I need roids to get bigger
Don't steroids cause a rather painful death if they do end up killing you? I wouldn't want any of you to suffer like that. Be cautious, or at least consider staying off them entirely.

Don't steroids cause a rather painful death if they do end up killing you? I wouldn't want any of you to suffer like that. Be cautious, or at least consider staying off them entirely.
Heart problems are very common when taking them. Be very careful that you don't lose your hair as well or develop gyno.

Usually they kill you with a heart attack, stroke, or something. If I did ever decide to try steroids, I wouldn’t use it as a suicide method. I’d just use them in as low doses as possible to gain some muscle mass to stop being skinny. If I ever do rope, I will use an instant method like a gun

Heart problems are very common when taking them. Be very careful that you don't lose your hair as well or develop gyno.
Steroids give you breasts? This is new info to me JFL.

Usually they kill you with a heart attack, stroke, or something. If I did ever decide to try steroids, I wouldn’t use it as a suicide method. I’d just use them in as low doses as possible to gain some muscle mass to stop being skinny. If I ever do rope, I will use an instant method like a gun
Happy to hear that, although guns have the potential to be really painful if you fail. A helium tank would probably be the best method.

Happy to hear that, although guns have the potential to be really painful if you fail.
True, but if you do it right with something like a large caliber pistol or shotgun, the odds of failure are insanely low
A helium tank would probably be the best method.
Least painful, but too much margin for error. Could starve your brain of oxygen long enough to damage you but not kill you. Also too much chance to chicken out partially in. With a gun, you either do it or you don’t