Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Roping this year

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Can't take the pressure of having to study for 2 more years, just to maybe have a 1% or 0.1% chance of getting a wife, and then it will get divorced, but at least it is better than an incel right?
RIGHT????!??!??!??!??!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!

I'm dropping out of grad school the second I admitting there, my face is deformed, i'm 5'5'' which is turbomanlet even in Taiwan, I wanted to rope 10 years ago nothing changed, I only fucking came to the conclusion that studying is truly not worth the effort at this height, face and race; i'm too short to compensate for my manletism. I need to study to the part when normal people get mental breakdowns just to have a chance to get a fucking wife, and i'm very sensitive to fucking stress, I just can't take it anymore.

[UWSL]台湾的妓女好吗?[/UWSL]

I only fucking came to the conclusion that studying is truly not worth the effort at this height,

Oh?

If you haven't found something worth studying long-term, it may be best to stop. Of-course...

Oh?

If you haven't found something worth studying long-term, it may be best to stop. Of-course...
Getting my CS MS but it's cope. It's all cope at this height and face and race

just wage slave and buy hookers:feelsjuice:

find a way to embrace the misery

Endure like we somehow manage to do.

Just PhDcope man.

I wanted to rope 10 years ago nothing changed
Nothing changes (for the better that is,things will get only worse and worse) when u are a truecel.
I only fucking came to the conclusion that studying is truly not worth the effort at this height, face and race;
It's not,same goes for wageslaving.
i'm very sensitive to fucking stress
Same
I just can't take it anymore.
Me neither,but i'm trying to take it one day at a time,if you can't take the pain anymore i understand if you rope.

stil
Nothing changes (for the better that is,things will get only worse and worse) when u are a truecel.

Same

Me neither,but i'm trying to take it one day at a time,if you can't take the pain anymore i understand if you rope.
lstill studying

I'd try to stop you man but you already admitted you are willing to betabuxx :feelsseriously:

my m

Same

my main problem isn't money (both my parents are doctors), but everything else

Don't kill yourself.
If you're not doing it by heart, that means that it's time to stop. Find some better things to do. Judging by your posts, the "education" has taken a toll on your mind. I'm sure you'd feel more relieved.

Don't kill yourself.
If you're not doing it by heart, that means that it's time to stop. Find some better things to do. Judging by your posts, the "education" has taken a toll on your mind. I'm sure you'd feel more relieved.
Yeah I want to take a break from studies post grad school if I havent roped by then