Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Roping soon.

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
I'm promising I'm roping soon. I'm sure you all seen how ugly my face is, it became a meme online (that face isn't just ugly it is deformed as well).

I got ignored from kindergarten to college, and I always thought it was just my autism, but nope it's my uglienss as well. Worst part is even a monobloc can't fix it. I always thought I was a normei, but the weird thing is even the "ugly" guys mogged me. I wasn't aware of the lookspill back then and I thought it was "funny" at that time. Now I know i'm extremely ugly as fuck and there is actually no hope for me with this face even if both my parents were doctors.
I thought that things would become better by age 23, but it didn't. Instead I am a rotting ricecel truecel whose literal only strength is his IQ.

I mean I can't cope with Marvel and Star Wars forever. Turns out i'm the bottom 0.3% of looks that will never get laid.
I actaully listened to your advice to stay away from incel forums until age 18.

For a legit 1-2/10 I admitted my parents were pretty nice people by not treating me like shit

PS I actually looked kinda cute as a kid but puberty descended so much that I became a truecel.

So, goodbye my friend, I guess.

See you tomorrow

99A96BB2 574C 4A83 A0A3 4CF9A11F7145

You probably aren't that ugly, but you embraced the trucel label

Get tf out of toxic china
Just get out of you country Theory.

You probably aren't that ugly, but you embraced the trucel label

Get tf out of toxic china
He isn't truecel tier like he claims to be and he lives in Taiwan

When you die, can can i get the food in your fridge?

if you couldnt survive in china as an incel (as an ethnic chinese ) then the west would be double the brutality :feelsrope:
I wouldn't say so. China has an excess number of men and doesn't restrict female promiscuity much, so I would argue that being unable to survive as an incel in China is more common. Then again, being Asian is also pretty bad.

Attachments

• 5923B792-7012-48B9-AA91-1A785EF9EB0C.jpeg
    5923B792-7012-48B9-AA91-1A785EF9EB0C.jpeg
    2.9 KB · Views: 98
  • 028A4AB2-3210-4366-8429-3FDF1A35A5E1.jpeg
    028A4AB2-3210-4366-8429-3FDF1A35A5E1.jpeg
    62.6 KB · Views: 100
Live another day man

st sinister inspired me to listen to hunchback of mitre dame soundtrack :feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm promising I'm roping soon. I'm sure you all seen how ugly my face is, it became a meme online (that face isn't just ugly it is deformed as well).

I got ignored from kindergarten to college, and I always thought it was just my autism, but nope it's my uglienss as well. Worst part is even a monobloc can't fix it. I always thought I was a normei, but the weird thing is even the "ugly" guys mogged me. I wasn't aware of the lookspill back then and I thought it was "funny" at that time. Now I know i'm extremely ugly as fuck and there is actually no hope for me with this face even if both my parents were doctors.
I thought that things would become better by age 23, but it didn't. Instead I am a rotting ricecel truecel whose literal only strength is his IQ.

I mean I can't cope with Marvel and Star Wars forever. Turns out i'm the bottom 0.3% of looks that will never get laid.

For a legit 1-2/10 I admitted my parents were pretty nice people by not treating me like shit

PS I actually looked kinda cute as a kid but puberty descended so much that I became a truecel.

If your description is true you have no hope. Your IQ is useless in this world and even a lot of money means nothing today for incels. :whitepill:

don't cope instead of Rope get a fucking hooker it can help

IT will sic (((help))) on you. Idk, im fucking around with you because :smonk:

Hopefully you’ll reconsider brocel

Maybe you should stop using incel forums, because maybe they are[UWSL] negatively affecting your mental health too much.[/UWSL]

I'm sure you all seen how ugly my face is, it became a meme online (that face isn't just ugly it is deformed as well)
I have not seen it. Link, please.

Mogs me, but If I rope, I want to give everyone one here a present and livestream it... anyways see you tomorrow. :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

Try suicide by heroin

FUCK YOU YOURE AVI MADE ME HAVE A WET FART AND NOW THERES WET SHIT (IN VIDEOGAME) IN MY PANTS (IN VIDOEGAME)