Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Roping only benefits the normies and that's what the foids want from you.

Moroccancel2-

Moroccancel2-

FEMALE GENITAL MUTILATION ENJOYER.
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/w_YH3XBon3o?si=QQgHYyNAkUMPPbjD

There is nothing in this world that is sweeter for a normie, maximum cuck of foids, than you, taking your life for their enjoyment and their pleasure. Do you think you will find compassion? Do you think you will leave the world with any benefit if you decide to kill yourself? Don't be a fool, before committing suicide you must gain benefit from this life, even a benefit over the normies, because if they want to see you die, you can't let this happen, but to put an end to that progeny of sons of bitches who, at the slightest opportunity, would want to genocide you and use you as slaves and entertainment material.

COPE OR TAKE YOUR REVENGE ON NORMIES (legally).

I hope that vid is staged

i don't care about how they benefit, i'll be dead and not suffering anymore and could care less about normies/foids at that point.

i don't care about how they benefit, i'll be dead and not suffering anymore and could care less about normies/foids at that point.
Couldn't have said it better. I'm apathetic to how my demise would affect others, my liberation from this perpetual suffering is all that matters

That's why so many went ER, not that I support it.

There is nothing in this world that is sweeter for a normie, maximum cuck of foids, than you, taking your life for their enjoyment and their pleasure.
Normies don't care about us or think about it.

Roping only benefits the normies and that's what the foids want from you.​

Roping benefits me because it ends my constant agony and punishment.

Yes, However, it is a wasted life. It is better to pursue the same result, if you wish, leaving with a profit.

Normies don't care about us or think about it.
They do it, because normies constantly talk about relationships and the incel, par excellence for the normie, is not only failure, but a phenomenon that should be eliminated.
Roping benefits me because it ends my constant agony and punishment.
You lose the minuscule chance of being alive and leaving without any benefit. It's like having a million dollars and burning it with gasoline.

You lose the minuscule chance of being alive and leaving without any benefit.
Yes the chance is miniscule which is why its practical to call it quits.

Yes the chance is miniscule which is why its practical to call it quits.
Yes, and quitting is objectively stupid if you don't drag the essential source of your suffering into the abyss. That is the only beneficial way to quit, with a positive K/D in Counter-Strike 2.

The people who leave, without benefit, These are the same people who blame themselves instead of the world for their dissatisfaction.

Roping, without benefit, ultimately, It is essentially objective stupidity.

Last edited:
Yes, and quitting is objectively stupid if you don't drag the essential source of your suffering into the abyss.
The source of my suffering is my parents and their crap genetics, not other deluded ignorant NPC normoids.

Roping, without benefit, ultimately, It is essentially objective stupidity.
The benefit is eternal freedom and peace from this constant agony and suffering.

The source of my suffering is my parents and their crap genetics, not other deluded ignorant NPC normoids.
If there weren't people, you wouldn't have problems with your crap genetics. Genetic crap, in our context, is the inability to appear peaceful and appealing to a society where the first essential value is looks. Another thing would be to say that your genetics suffer from diseases in which you would prefer euthanasia, but I don't think that is your case.

"Deluded ignorant NPC normoids" They are neither deluded nor ignorant. Simply, due to their genetic programming, they will treat you as the worst of the castes, as we usually say: "subhuman". They do not ignore you, they simply feel superior to you and wish your death or exploitation without compensation.

The benefit is eternal freedom and peace from this constant agony and suffering.
If you perceived it that way, you would have already killed yourself a long time ago, and yet, you don't do it. In that fantasy of ending life that we always play with, we always lose sight of an important mission, and that is, giving purpose to this life. And it is obvious that this life has no purpose except reproduction, and yet both reproduction and death are both two sides of the same coin.

Leaving this world without taking a benefit is not a benefit, it is simply losing the opportunity that life gives you and thus leaving with better results than leaving with nothing.

Normies are sociopaths. They only feel anything towards women because of mindless subconscious sexual desire. This is the reason I haven't roped yet. I hate them too much to give them the satisfaction.

Notice the attractive men are most sadistic

Normies are sociopaths. They only feel anything towards women because of mindless subconscious sexual desire. This is the reason I haven't roped yet. I hate them too much to give them the satisfaction.