Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Roping is cucked.

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
When you take your own life, you comply with the wishes of the society that wants you to die. You're not just admitting defeat, you're giving your own life to make the world a better place for the people who hate you. And if you think anyone will feel sorry for you after you're gone, you're probably just flattering yourself. In stead of roping, every bitter incel should live as long as he possibly can, just to spite the world.

What's the alternative? Going ER?

just suffer your whole life

Enduring the torment of life to spite those who want you to die doesn't seem much fun either.

Not trying to offended people who did it or plan to do it, I've been there, but I agree to an extent. I refuse to bow down to the world. My enemies have failed to bring me down.

When you take your own life, you comply with the wishes of the society that wants you to die.
You're not just admitting defeat, you're giving your own life to make the world a better place for the people who hate you.
Pretty much this. I'm generally for free speech and I do want to hear the sadness of rope-adjacent guys and steer them to copes but sometimes it gets annoying what a huge focus there is on that here (or in society in general) and I want to punish those who obsess on it.

And if you think anyone will feel sorry for you after you're gone, you're probably just flattering yourself.
In stead of roping, every bitter incel should live as long as he possibly can, just to spite the world.
Living just to spite others is cucked too because you're giving them priority.
If you want to live a long life it should be due to finding enjoyable copes in that life.
Cope is the meaning of life.
What's the alternative? Going ER?
If your prime purpose was to spite others, that probably does it more than "living a long life" by itself would.

I don't think ER is necessarily the best way even if 'spiting others' was your cucked purpose. ER is basically cucked too because you're accepting the idea that your continued existence is worthless and throwing it away just to cause mutual pain, instead of rejecting their dismissal of you and pursuing happiness in whatever twisted form you're able to find it, which is what we should aspire to.

It's entirely possible to have a greater more positive impact on society (positive in our terms: obviously subject) through doing something with your life other than ER though. It just isn't automatic via "not dying" though: it's what you do with your words and actions and those ripples.

The question is if you can have faith in the subtle art of butterfly effects of cumulative efforts compared to a single grand gesture.
So why are they trying so desperately to save everyone who commits a suicide? It makes no sense.
They aren't: they're just virtue-signalling.
Roping isn't cucked, just the opposite: society can't discriminate you anymore
Apathy for the dead is discrimination.
Neglect is discrimination.
Ignoring and dismissing us is discrimination, and that is what death generally guarantees.

and if you've to be a wagecuck, unfair economy isn't sustained by you.
Incel should live as long as he wants.
Roping is not the only means by which you can avoid paying taxes fren
to actively ruin foids lives.
Imagine being so short-sighted like ER to think that the only way to combat female degeneracy is to end foid lives.

Exposing the lies of 100 foids probably does more good than removing 10 of them.

Girls who die tend to get put up on pedestols with all their misdeeds wiped clean: just look at Heather Heyer.

Better they continue living and amass evidence of degeneracy which is used to blackpill men on female degeneracy and make us resistant to pedestoling them.

If 100 camwhores earning 100 dollars each is reduced to 50 camwhores it just means they'll get 200 dollars each. It doesn't change anything.

Low IQ. Just suffer for no reason theory

these posts are retarded. suffering to spite people who won't actually notice if you live or die is infinitely more cucked and deferent to their opinions than doing whatever you want and ending your inner torture

When you take your own life, you comply with the wishes of the society that wants you to die. You're not just admitting defeat, you're giving your own life to make the world a better place for the people who hate you. And if you think anyone will feel sorry for you after you're gone, you're probably just flattering yourself. In stead of roping, every bitter incel should live as long as he possibly can, just to spite the world.
Based and red pilled.

I will try to live at least till 95 just to waste as many ressources as possible and make life harder for Chad and Stacy.

I don't care about "losing to society" or whatever anymore, I just want the pain to stop.

Just endure decades of suffering for no reason theory

I don't care about "losing to society" or whatever anymore, I just want the pain to stop.
Ironically carrying about "losing to society" is inherently cucked