Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel ropefueled in misanthropic rage rn

Lycan

Lycan

INCEL LIVES MATTER
★★
i dont have irl friends so i resort to online friends. lately more and more have left me. some have straight up told me they arent going to contact me anymore and others just have stopped responding to me all together. i feel very ropefueled rn, not even people over the internet want to be associated with me. fuck all humans and fuck this shitty life what the fuck even if this dumb bullshit whats the point of anything. thats fucking hilarious not even ONLINE PEOPLE dont want to be associated with me. everyone leaves me it seems like, i just had a weird mini panic attack where my head started hurting and my hands felt cold and shaky and im just feelin like i dont wanna be here anymore

Last edited:
THE INTERNET RUINED MY LIFE

if you wanna make freinds find some niche interests where you can discuss that topic and make freinds

i want out of this. all this fucking shit, people on the internet have been really bad influences over me, everything ive done in the past year has been a big mistake and i want out of it. for a while i thought my life was ruined and i was fucked for good but what if i can actually get help. i have lied to all my therapists and psychologists and ppl whove tried to help me cus i used to bathe in being an awful person and i used to want to be this way. i also thought even if i tried i couldn't be helped. my mind couldnt be changed. but what if it did? what if i i stopped lying to the people there to help me and they had real solutions to everything and what if i can live normally someday. the internet seriously ruined my fucking life and people on the internet have caused me to make some very big life changing mistakes that made me think things for me were over. i cant elaborate on those mistakes too much for my own privacy but trust me they did have a lot to do w my personal life

i want out of this. all this fucking shit, people on the internet have been really bad influences over me, everything ive done in the past year has been a big mistake and i want out of it. for a while i thought my life was ruined and i was fucked for good but what if i can actually get help. i have lied to all my therapists and psychologists and ppl whove tried to help me cus i used to bathe in being an awful person and i used to want to be this way. i also thought even if i tried i couldn't be helped. my mind couldnt be changed. but what if it did? what if i i stopped lying to the people there to help me and they had real solutions to everything and what if i can live normally someday. the internet seriously ruined my fucking life and people on the internet have caused me to make some very big life changing mistakes that made me think things for me were over. i cant elaborate on those mistakes too much for my own privacy but trust me they did have a lot to do w my personal life
the only problem is i feel incapable of doing this alone. i crave the female love and i feel like i need it to better myself

the only problem is i feel incapable of doing this alone. i crave the female love and i feel like i need it to better myself

I thought you were going to rope tho

fucking zoomer kill yourself you make us look bad

I thought you were going to rope tho
i have been wanting to for months but its only tonight that i have had a strong urge to turn my life around