Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[RopeFuel] When Stacy "travels abroad"

Copeisrope

Copeisrope

Greycel
6102-many-cocks.gif

She can get that anywhere

She'll have a blissful time in Sweden.

She'll get all the muslim cock.

"love to travel" on a girl's online bio is a euphemism for taking dicks in different places. It's primarily why you see no women rave about traveling to Asia, because they don't want to go get fucked by little dicks. If Africa had better infrastructure, it'd be women's primary tourism destination. If women could just fuck the big dick animals at the local zoo, they'd never travel.

It's grossly underestimated how many women fuck their dogs. That most recent woman who got mauled in the woods by her two pit bulls was a tattooed roastie who was trying to get them to spit roast her and it went wrong.

They can't get hard for her.

I'm jealous of their cawk sizes

Imagine how that thing's father feels.

sepelion said:
It's grossly underestimated how many women fuck their dogs. That most recent woman who got mauled in the woods by her two pit bulls was a tattooed roastie who was trying to get them to spit roast her and it went wrong.

Attachments

• adln6eXy_o.gif
    adln6eXy_o.gif
    767.7 KB · Views: 178
there are all these bitches from my school that got to travel around the world on daddies money. makes me sick

Girlls can't really operate with that many guys. They alwasy go for the best one

incelman said:
Girlls can't really operate with that many guys. They alwasy go for the best one

cope, if theres multiple chads she will enjoy getting fucked by them

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
cope, if theres multiple chads she will enjoy getting fucked by them

Thye have to be both top percentage

LMFAO. So true.

Looking through okcupid is the worst for this. Absolute KimJongIlFuel.

She's just getting cultured.

Solitarian_Walker said:
She's just getting cultured.

its a "enhancing and "spiritual" time for her