Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel (Ropefuel) We will never experience this.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36028
  • Start date
Deleted member 36028

Deleted member 36028

Normies must suffer
-

brb gonna take 100 painkillers :cryfeels::feels::feelsree::reeeeee:

sometimes I piss in my dog's water bowl:feelshaha:

This is an obvious larp

Reddit algorithm giving some ropefuel suggesting shit like that

This is an obvious larp
not necessarily, some foids might talk like this to their betabux providers and then immediately call Chad for a bootycall later that night and say she's out shopping

not necessarily, some foids might talk like this to their betabux providers and then immediately call Chad for a bootycall later that night and say she's out shopping
Maybe but that last paragraph seems so much like it's a narcissistic fantasy, or maybe a female was writing it who likes fantasizing about chad being vulnerable or something

Maybe but that last paragraph seems so much like it's a narcissistic fantasy, or maybe a female was writing it who likes fantasizing about chad being vulnerable or something
she just kisses his forehead until he passes out and then she puts her lips on Chad's cock
next time she kisses your forehead she is smearing Chad's cum on your eyebrows

she just kisses his forehead until he passes out and then she puts her lips on Chad's cock
next time she kisses your forehead she is smearing Chad's cum on your eyebrows
Yep probably:chad:

You want to get a wahmen so you can cry in front of her?

Mhkay brocel, you deserve happiness
"Dry your tears on my shoulders waifu, it is why I do delt flies, to give you this platform"

but occasionally it works in reverse: it's probably good to cry now and then but I do it less and less because it's something we tend to only do when on a subconscious level we think people care about us

that's why women cry so much, because they feel cared about